Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Candy Crush

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

Umm.. yeah. The thing is the game for me is pretty annoying. I can see why you have to like it now though lol.

Haha, you always have no choice but to love what your woman loves, otherwise it's going to be very difficult for you to have peace in your house. 

11 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Exactly and there is absolutely nothing that you can do about that. This is where you begin to wonder if we have any control in the relationships. 

Seriously, there is no power that you have in such set up of relationships. As you are still under them, you are to obey. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, there is no power that you have in such set up of relationships. As you are still under them, you are to obey. 

You are right especially when you are the type of person that likes peace. It is always difficult when the lady is stubborn too.

18 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

You are right especially when you are the type of person that likes peace. It is always difficult when the lady is stubborn too.

It's actually how I got to be forced to play the game Candy Crush when I was still at home because my mom wanted me to teach her how to play. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's actually how I got to be forced to play the game Candy Crush when I was still at home because my mom wanted me to teach her how to play. 

Teaching mom how to play games is always special to me. My mom was never interested in playing games as she likes movies more than gaming.

On 3/12/2022 at 4:04 PM, Heatman said:

I rather pretend and form that I'm sleeping to avoid watching them because they can bore you to death. 

Yeah. I often use netflix for that. Most of netflix shows are so boring that you get to go for sleep eventually.

45 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Yeah. I often use netflix for that. Most of netflix shows are so boring that you get to go for sleep eventually.

One of the bad habits that I have when it comes to using my Netflix is that I bite all of the movies listed and skip them all without completing it. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Same with me. A lot of movies are literaly B grade acting and also false titles showing you promise with useless content. but yeah I don't have shudder here in my country otherwise I would not need netflix.

Some come with a huge hype but in the end, they will end up being a total crap and disappointment to say the least. 

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah most of the time that happens. But I have learned to see through the trailers and avoid them.

The trailer doesn't give me 100% description around what I need before going for a video game, asking questions to fellow gamers helps.