Register Now
Redschyte

Dead cells

39 minutes ago, Heatman said:

When you know that a gaming community is a healthy one would be how they react and handle misunderstanding amongst themselves. 

Yeah, to be frank with myself ever since I came here the Admin and the mod have handled everything perfectly, no misconception between members here, the discussions shared is worthwhile too. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, to be frank with myself ever since I came here the Admin and the mod have handled everything perfectly, no misconception between members here, the discussions shared is worthwhile too. 

It's for the best for both the members and the forum in general because when this goes well, everyone is satisfied. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's for the best for both the members and the forum in general because when this goes well, everyone is satisfied. 

At the moment I am satisfied with the way things are going in this forum. It's peaceful, no toxic displayed, and the game recommendations are top notch too. 

On 9/19/2021 at 7:13 PM, Razor1911 said:

I too hadn't tried or even heard of that earlier. The name sounded familiar to Dead space so I thought it would be something like that only. But I found that it's a kid's game. I used to play such games on my Symbian phone. Lol 😄. I don't play them anymore.

Dead Space is actually a very different game genre which is a horror game. But dead cell is something that's completely different. 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I like the action in-game, it's very fast-paced and the controls seem to be really responsive.

Yeah - it's quite impressive and if you look at the mechanics of the game, you would realize they made it in such a way that it's unique in its own way. 

On 9/28/2021 at 10:08 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I discovered another thrilled RPG game named blood-borne, it was developed in 2015, which is six years, at the moment it's looking brand new to me, and I'll be considering it for my PS4 console. 

Yeah, Bloodborne is one hell of a game. Perhaps, it should be among the best top 10 great RPGs games. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, Bloodborne is one hell of a game. Perhaps, it should be among the best top 10 great RPGs games. 

I've watched the trailer you posted in the other discussing hub. Indeed the trailer sums it up, which I've seen the qualities of the game that it is worthwhile. 

On 10/2/2021 at 2:11 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I've watched the trailer you posted in the other discussing hub. Indeed the trailer sums it up, which I've seen the qualities of the game that it is worthwhile. 

Yeah - it's actually been a while since I played Bloodborne. It looks like I'd be getting back into it this weekend. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually been a while since I played Bloodborne. It looks like I'd be getting back into it this weekend. 

When I saw the cutscene of the video game here I tripped for it. If I have the proper time I'll simply be playing it. You shouldn't hesitate resuming. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I saw the cutscene of the video game here I tripped for it. If I have the proper time I'll simply be playing it. You shouldn't hesitate resuming. 

Yeah - with time I'm definitely going to be back at playing the game Bloodborne all over again. There are games you can't just get more than enough. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - with time I'm definitely going to be back at playing the game Bloodborne all over again. There are games you can't just get more than enough. 

I've learned from users here about this wonderful game 'blood borne I believe it is tremendous one other than the one I saw in the trailer. You should consider it back if you can buddy.