Register Now
_B_

Anyone here planning on getting Fifa 21?

24 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's a decision that I'm very convinced that l would be stuck with for a long time unless EA changes. 

Let's see if EA gonna change and build the FIFA series tremendously to make gamers happy again for what they hoped for, and not buggy type of game. 

32 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Let's see if EA gonna change and build the FIFA series tremendously to make gamers happy again for what they hoped for, and not buggy type of game. 

It's only for the lot of you guys that are still playing the damned FIFA games that would be the ones that are going to give me feedback on it because I'm never going to follow the game's update. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's a decision that I'm very convinced that l would be stuck with for a long time unless EA changes. 

EA is definitely not going to be changing anytime soon because they have been practicing for a long time and they seem to be benefitting from it. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

EA is definitely not going to be changing anytime soon because they have been practicing for a long time and they seem to be benefitting from it. 

I have that feeling already and it's part of the reason I can't have myself wasting my time on their FIFA games all over again. 

On 11/24/2021 at 11:43 PM, Boblee said:

It's only for the lot of you guys that are still playing the damned FIFA games that would be the ones that are going to give me feedback on it because I'm never going to follow the game's update. 

You know I don't really play enough of the FIFA series, but rather @Head_Hunter does. Maybe you can ask him for an update anytime. 

On 11/26/2021 at 12:15 AM, Justin11 said:

You know I don't really play enough of the FIFA series, but rather @Head_Hunter does. Maybe you can ask him for an update anytime. 

Why in the world would I be looking for updates on FIFA games when I just gave up on playing them? It's going to take at least 10 years for me to look at their games again. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Why in the world would I be looking for updates on FIFA games when I just gave up on playing them? It's going to take at least 10 years for me to look at their games again. 

That means you'll be taking a look at FIFA series in the year 2031, which is 10 years from today. That's a long one, what if you hear that EA have improved very well in their FIFA series, will you change your mind? 

Edited by Justin11

On 11/25/2021 at 11:12 PM, Boblee said:

I have that feeling already and it's part of the reason I can't have myself wasting my time on their FIFA games all over again. 

Seriously mate, all of your feelings towards EA's FIFA games are completely understandable to me because I feel the same way about them. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously mate, all of your feelings towards EA's FIFA games are completely understandable to me because I feel the same way about them. 

Personally I don't really think that any human being will be able to convince me to play FIFA games once more until I am satisfied with my time off from the game.

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally I don't really think that any human being will be able to convince me to play FIFA games once more until I am satisfied with my time off from the game.

Seriously, you don't need to stress yourself with the game because in my opinion, it's not worth the stress at all. Take your time off and enjoy yourself. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, you don't need to stress yourself with the game because in my opinion, it's not worth the stress at all. Take your time off and enjoy yourself. 

I have already taken the time off and it's something that I'm really enjoying already so far so good. 

54 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's been around three months I never played anything called soccer that has to do with FIFA or PES. I only played a similar soccer game in the guise of Rocket league that merged soccer and racing together. 

I'm sorry but comparing FIFA to Rocket League is like comparing Formula 1 to Mario Kart!  It's obviously ridiculous, there's almost no gambling in Mario Kart or Rocket League.

7 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I'm sorry but comparing FIFA to Rocket League is like comparing Formula 1 to Mario Kart!  It's obviously ridiculous, there's almost no gambling in Mario Kart or Rocket League.

I have said that in the past that they are never the same. The only thing similar in both games is the existence of cars and that's it. 

12 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

We had a long talk on the relationship between the game Rocket League and FIFA games, and I tried so hard to prove the point they were never the same thing.