Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game will you never play again?

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Really? That's really nice to hear that. Your father play along along with you, that's so cute to know that.

Normally, I personally don't prefer to play a game several times. Though this is totally my personal opinion. 😊

Seriously - imagine the level of intimacy he would have with his dad being his gaming buddy for years. He's definitely going to teach him some of his old tricks and we are doomed already. 

1 hour ago, Family sedan said:

If I was going to swear something off forever it would be either Twisted Metal 3 or Andretti Racing.  I'm a hardcore gear-head and I think that these two games really don't get driving close enough to right.

Well, those are different genre and not pure racing. You just can't compare Twisted metal with NFS which is a pure racing game. I don't have idea about andretti racing though. Never heard of it.

2 hours ago, Family sedan said:

If I was going to swear something off forever it would be either Twisted Metal 3 or Andretti Racing.  I'm a hardcore gear-head and I think that these two games really don't get driving close enough to right.

Twisted Metal 3 is actually an intense and captivating video game which most people who got into playing never likes to let go. 

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Well, those are different genre and not pure racing. You just can't compare Twisted metal with NFS which is a pure racing game. I don't have idea about andretti racing though. Never heard of it.

Personally, one of the best things that stood out for me in Twisted Metal was its soundtracks. They are incredibly insane and I liked them a lot. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Personally, one of the best things that stood out for me in Twisted Metal was its soundtracks. They are incredibly insane and I liked them a lot. 

Yeah, I have also acknowledged that their sound tracks are good. But, if you compare that with other racing games like NFS, then I would say NFS had better soundtracks than any other racing games. Their Rock songs really pump up the gaming environment. 😊

5 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, I have also acknowledged that their sound tracks are good. But, if you compare that with other racing games like NFS, then I would say NFS had better soundtracks than any other racing games. Their Rock songs really pump up the gaming environment. 😊

Well, it's a fact that the soundtracks that comes with Twisted Metal and Need for Speed are purely different kind of songs but both are cool by the way. 

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Well, it's a fact that the soundtracks that comes with Twisted Metal and Need for Speed are purely different kind of songs but both are cool by the way. 

In NFS, the sound tracks are mostly rock songs. Though I normally don't listen to rock songs that much, but while playing the game it really helped to increase the entertainment quotient. Such racing games along with rock soundtracks really  pumps up the adrenaline. 😊

19 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

In NFS, the sound tracks are mostly rock songs. Though I normally don't listen to rock songs that much, but while playing the game it really helped to increase the entertainment quotient. Such racing games along with rock soundtracks really  pumps up the adrenaline. 😊

Yeah and I actually loved the Need for Speed soundtracks. I have few of them in my Playlist. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually an interesting piece. There are so many of them like that, the bits and all, they are awesome. 

There are almost 12 songs available. But this one is my favourite. Another is I'm rock, but I can't find that one on YouTube.

On 9/12/2021 at 1:18 PM, Razor1911 said:

There are almost 12 songs available. But this one is my favourite. Another is I'm rock, but I can't find that one on YouTube.

I actually think it's more than 12 soundtracks that came with that particular genre.