Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game will you never play again?

On 9/15/2021 at 10:24 PM, Heatman said:

Of course yes, why not? It's among my top 5 favorites so far in the soundtracks of the game. 

Yup. While playing NFS most wanted, I particularly select that song while on lobby. While driving, such rock songs really set a different environment. 😊

Just now, Razor1911 said:

Yup. While playing NFS most wanted, I particularly select that song while on lobby. While driving, such rock songs really set a different environment. 😊

Exactly - There is this kind of special energy that comes with the song vibe which puts you in a good mood while you are at racing. It's an added booster. 

31 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - There is this kind of special energy that comes with the song vibe which puts you in a good mood while you are at racing. It's an added booster. 

I haven't played NFS heat. I think you have played that one, right? Does that have similar songs like most wanted? Kindly share some of your liked soundtracks from there. 😊

3 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I haven't played NFS heat. I think you have played that one, right? Does that have similar songs like most wanted? Kindly share some of your liked soundtracks from there. 😊

Of course yes, I have played Need for Speed Heat and sure do enjoyed every bit of it and most of its soundtracks. 

Here's one good piece of it. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Of course yes, I have played Need for Speed Heat and sure do enjoyed every bit of it and most of its soundtracks. 

Here's one good piece of it. 

Wow, that's even better than I'm rock song. I have heard it for the first time, I loved that song. Will listen to it on my home theatre now. 😊

4 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Wow, that's even better than I'm rock song. I have heard it for the first time, I loved that song. Will listen to it on my home theatre now. 😊

Alright my friend. Do enjoy yourself listening to that and just know that there more from where that came from. 

On 9/15/2021 at 11:44 AM, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, but I remember only 12 at this moment. Remember this one? 😊

It's one of the best soundtracks of the NFS series. The old NFS games have way better soundtracks than a majority of the recently released titles. NFS: Heat's own being the most notable exception.

9 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It's one of the best soundtracks of the NFS series. The old NFS games have way better soundtracks than a majority of the recently released titles. NFS: Heat's own being the most notable exception.

Need For Speed Heat really do have so many awesome soundtrack. I love this particular one because it was made like a cash money records song. 

On 9/22/2021 at 11:10 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I don't think I'll be playing wrestling anymore, WWE challenge doesn't impress me, the mode of their fight isn't entertaining to me, and that has ruled it out. 

It's actually not only the WWE games that doesn't impress me but also it's real life fights as well with the way they have everything scripted, it totally sucks for me. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Any game that looks out of sort from resembling reality game won't interest me, because I love playing game that has 3D, 4D view, the gameplay will simply be top notch. 

Yeah - it's actually what I look out for when it comes to buying video games that I'd love to play. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually what I look out for when it comes to buying video games that I'd love to play. 

That's it, the quality of the game makes it worthwhile for playing. If the game play, the graphics, etc, isn't top notch, it shows the game is out of sort. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's it, the quality of the game makes it worthwhile for playing. If the game play, the graphics, etc, isn't top notch, it shows the game is out of sort. 

Exactly - why do you think that most gamers find it very difficult to drift back to games only available on their old PS1 consoles? They can't relate to old poor graphics etc. 

On 9/16/2021 at 3:40 PM, Heatman said:

Need For Speed Heat really do have so many awesome soundtrack. I love this particular one because it was made like a cash money records song. 

Lil Baby always makes some pretty good tracks and that is an excellent one.

On 9/22/2021 at 5:10 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I don't think I'll be playing wrestling anymore, WWE challenge doesn't impress me, the mode of their fight isn't entertaining to me, and that has ruled it out. 

I've stopped playing wrestling games since 2007 and haven't gotten back into them. From what I've heard, they're buggy messes so I avoid them.