Register Now
_B_

PC or mobile for Among us?

Well I would say both are different for different platforms. When you play on mobile you actually play that with your touchscreen, so the movement is faster.

While on PC, you have to play with Keyboard/controller. That has its own advantages. 😊

Considering that they are the same game on both platforms without any differences, I would probably say they are quite the same to be honest in terms of playing it. The only slight difference is I think it would be easier and quicker to communicate on PC.

2 minutes ago, Darth said:

Considering that they are the same game on both platforms without any differences, I would probably say they are quite the same to be honest in terms of playing it. The only slight difference is I think it would be easier and quicker to communicate on PC.

I dunno, can apps like Discord run at the same time as a game on mobile? I know the Discord app on mobile is really good, but I've never tried to voice chat with it whilst it's running in the background on a phone or tablet.

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Well I would say both are different for different platforms. When you play on mobile you actually play that with your touchscreen, so the movement is faster.

While on PC, you have to play with Keyboard/controller. That has its own advantages. 😊

I don't really think that the controllers are any issues with playing the game. It's basically easy with the one you are very used to making use of.