Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Upcoming Apocalypse Games

I'm kind of bored of the post apocalyptic stuff these days. It's like more games are doing it these days. It's just like with the zombie genre years ago. People started to tire of them, and I feel that's going to happen with post apocalyptic games. 

But, there are some good games coming out, so maybe they'll turn out to be good. 

I've got apocalypse fever. My head hurts. Woke up today feeling dizzy. When I went to get something to eat, I just stood there looking inside my fridge and I threw up. I found myself walking around outside and couldn't remember what happened. I started walking and people were running from me. I noticed there was goo all over me. It was pieces of flesh and matted hair. Blood was all over me. I saw a body down the street torn to pieces. I realize then, I've become a monster. All I want is brains. Damn human skin is stuck between my teeth. It's salty like a pig. 

I like the post apocalyptic setting, yet I'm not a fan of any of these franchises in the video. The only interesting games are the NEW IPs, but the tokyo one seems kind of generic, and atomic heart seems like a bioshock ripoff, so I'm not sold on any of these.