Register Now
Kane99

Fan Makes Snap-On DualShock 4 Flight Stick With Triggers and It’s Impressive

I wanna make something clear, I would never abuse my moderator powers, and this perfect opportunity is the proof. I would love so much to edit this topic title so the word "Snap" would become the word "Strap".

Anyway, this is undeniably cool and some cleaver engineering went into it, but I'm just not convinced it's really that useful outside very specific games. Still, I'm not at all sad they this guy did this. Kudos to him.

3 hours ago, Shagger said:

I wanna make something clear, I would never abuse my moderator powers, and this perfect opportunity is the proof. I would love so much to edit this topic title so the word "Snap" would become the word "Strap".

Anyway, this is undeniably cool and some cleaver engineering went into it, but I'm just not convinced it's really that useful outside very specific games. Still, I'm not at all sad they this guy did this. Kudos to him.

Oh lol I didn't even think of that when I posted the topic. That's great lol. 

It's so cool what 3D printers can do for you. One second something is a simple design on a program, and then the next it's reality. Just imagine the possibilities of what people can achieve with a simple 3D program and a 3D printer. Wish I had one! 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It's so cool what 3D printers can do for you. One second something is a simple design on a program, and then the next it's reality. Just imagine the possibilities of what people can achieve with a simple 3D program and a 3D printer. Wish I had one! 

Their not that expensive, I've seen starting at around £150 (~$200) then maybe another £25 (~$35) for a bottle if resin.  If you have a space for it and your sure you will use it there's no reason not to.

On 10/9/2020 at 11:06 PM, Kane99 said:

I have a very expansive imagination so I'd create stuff like the scouter from Dragon ball :classic_laugh:

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I have a very expansive imagination so I'd create stuff like the scouter from Dragon ball :classic_laugh:

Oh for sure. I would be making all kinds of stuff. From statues I'd put on my desk, to wearable items. I think it'd be cook to make cases for raspberry pi devices too. You can do so much with them. I bet someone already made a scouter from Dragon Ball Z. If anything, they might the 3D plans on a site somewhere for free. 🙂