Register Now
Kane99

Top 20 worst video game controllers of all time From WatchMojo (YouTube)

Watched this earlier and felt I had to share. Do you remember using any of these controllers? I've used some, like the Powerglove for example. I only had the glove portion, and never figured how to get it to work. I idiotically cut the cord to wear as a glove when I played cops and robbers lol. Wish I didn't cut the cord on it though 😞 But oh well, can't go back in time to stop myself from doing so. 

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I've used several of the controllers on this list. But I have to disagree about the N64 controller. I personally think it's one of the best. It's a comfortable design with the buttons in perfect place to use. For me it's second only to the PS4 controller.

The analog used to have this weird input lag in certain games like Mario 64. For instance, whenever you tried to throw Bowser and you pointed in a particular direction and you release him, it ended up throwing him in some other direction a couple of seconds later. I do love the PS4 controller though, I'm not going to lie.

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I've used several of the controllers on this list. But I have to disagree about the N64 controller. I personally think it's one of the best. It's a comfortable design with the buttons in perfect place to use. For me it's second only to the PS4 controller.

Yeah, I kind of disagreed on the N64 controller being on the list. I know it was an odd controller and some found it hard to get used to, but I rarely had problems with them. If anything, I like the design over some controllers today.