Register Now
Kane99

Is Sea of Thieves worth getting now?

At release, Sea of Thieves wasn't well received, in fact I don't think many really jumped into the game until later on. I hear it's done a lot of changes since release, and it's doing fairly well today. Do you think it's a good time to jump into this game? Or is it still a pass for you? 

I'm probably going to get game pass again and give it a try. 

With the recent updates they have made to Sea of Thieves and also with the constant updates they keep bringing to the game, it seems that now is a great time to jump into Sea of Thieves if it interests you and you have the urge to want to. With it being on Game Pass if you do not fully enjoy Sea of Thieves you always have a range of other games that you can also take advantage of as well so that your Game Pass Subscription doesn't go to waste. I myself have been thinking about trying Sea of Thieves again if I am honest since the new updates but I feel that playing with friends would be a better experience, so I am waiting to see if any friends want to try it again.

2 hours ago, Shortie said:

With the recent updates they have made to Sea of Thieves and also with the constant updates they keep bringing to the game, it seems that now is a great time to jump into Sea of Thieves if it interests you and you have the urge to want to. With it being on Game Pass if you do not fully enjoy Sea of Thieves you always have a range of other games that you can also take advantage of as well so that your Game Pass Subscription doesn't go to waste. I myself have been thinking about trying Sea of Thieves again if I am honest since the new updates but I feel that playing with friends would be a better experience, so I am waiting to see if any friends want to try it again.

Yeah I've been hearing good things about it since release. They've really come far. Kinda reminds me of the mess that No Man's Sky was in when it released. Now that game too is hugely popular and has since received glowing reviews. 

I'm glad both games have gotten to a point that works for them. But I hope this trend stops, because I hope they hold the games back until they're fully ready before release. Because who wants to wait years for a game to finally get to a point the devs originally wanted it to be at? 

If you hate pvp and flying pirates who squadwipe in seconds, Well youre on wrong game...

But if you got good 3 friends give it a shot. Its fun with friends. More fun if pirate that comes close to you is for just giving its loot free to you or actually make funny stuff etc. instead of getting everyone with spamming stuff and having him stored tons of food on his back.

But yeah pvp gods are kinda meh. Theyre not rare but game is okay after all. All in all you can get hold of the game cheap as cheap then it's worth it. 

Me...........   Nope