Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Fifa Title

Let me start with I always know that I speak very badly of EA and Fifa nowadays because it’s a glitch y mess. Back in the days though, Fifa used to a high-quality game with innovative features that were added with every release. My favorite Fifa game was Fifa 2008. It allowed you to create a team and manage it. In addition to that, you could have training drills for players to improve their stats. What’s your favorite Fifa game and why?

19 by far for a more casual player. I can understand why people don’t like it at a high level, but the content is amazing for 90% of the user base. Daily/weekly challenges are actually rewarding and let us attain special cards so our teams aren’t just boring even though we’re poor, multiple sbcs a week, squad battles if you wanna play offline, rivals if you wanna play online which both reward packs so casual players actually get to open packs.

No one true overpowered formation (there’s ones that are better than others but if you figure out the triangles anyone can master any format). Also so many ways to score. You can timed shot, normal, finesses, lob, driven, cross. The old games was just basically shoot or finesse.

At a casual level there’s just so much unbelievably fun content to explore. I’ve only played WL twice this year but I have more than enough coins to have fun with. I have flashback Huntelaar up top and it reminds me of old games. Such good times

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

2012. A lot thigns changed in that year.  And 2012 was pretty much good for the various EA games due to new changes in their engine.

That's a good shout actually. I also did enjoy Fifa 2012.

7 hours ago, Empire said:

19 by far for a more casual player. I can understand why people don’t like it at a high level, but the content is amazing for 90% of the user base. Daily/weekly challenges are actually rewarding and let us attain special cards so our teams aren’t just boring even though we’re poor, multiple sbcs a week, squad battles if you wanna play offline, rivals if you wanna play online which both reward packs so casual players actually get to open packs.

No one true overpowered formation (there’s ones that are better than others but if you figure out the triangles anyone can master any format). Also so many ways to score. You can timed shot, normal, finesses, lob, driven, cross. The old games was just basically shoot or finesse.

At a casual level there’s just so much unbelievably fun content to explore. I’ve only played WL twice this year but I have more than enough coins to have fun with. I have flashback Huntelaar up top and it reminds me of old games. Such good times

Just out of curiosity, did you ever play the pro clubs game mode?