Register Now
killamch89

Some Galaxy S21 Leaks

Samsung finally matches America's chipset standard such as Apple's A series and Qualcomm's Snapdragon 800 series. If that's true or not, Honestly, if Samsung were to give 5 or 6 years worth of updates like an Apple phone, their phones would be pretty much the closest to perfect consumer phone available on the market

10 hours ago, Empire said:

Paying a high price phone that a £200 or less can do the same good job. Would you rather go all out and or save that extra crash and not worry about the balls and ducks

Actually, I'm look at the LG V60 as my next phone and maybe I'll get a OnePlus 8 pro as well.

On 12/31/2020 at 6:40 AM, Peterlight said:

Samsung products are kind of strong and reliable. If I had the chance to get the new galaxy s21+, I properly won't use any other device for the next 10 years.

The S21+ will be without a micro SD card slot as well as the screen resolution has been decreased to FHD down from QHD. I think I'll get myself the S20 Ultra or Note 20 Ultra instead.

On 11/24/2020 at 2:12 AM, killamch89 said:

The Samsung Galaxy S21 line is scheduled to launch in January 2021. Are you planning on getting one? I'm contemplating getting a Note 20 ultra or the S21+. I haven't made up my mind as yet.

Well, if I'm to choose, it's definitely going to be S21+ because the specifications of that smartphone 📱 is so out of this world. Samsung will kill me one day 😂

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Well, if I'm to choose, it's definitely going to be S21+ because the specifications of that smartphone 📱 is so out of this world. Samsung will kill me one day 😂

Apart from the processor, the S21+ is pretty much a downgrade on the 20+ - it's a total ripoff.