Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Daedric Monster/s in the Elder Scrolls Universe

In the the Elder Scrolls universe, there are several types of Daedric monsters that roam the planes of Oblivion for each respective Daedric Prince. These monsters of varying strengths are introduced during different eras in the lore. My personal favorite is the Daedric Titan (they're also referred to as a "Titan") from ESO (Elder Scrolls Online). They were originally created by Molag Bal as an imitation to dragons and were partially constructed from Dragon Bones. Needless, to say they're absolute tanks and they have essence-stealing fire breath and although they're not quite as strong as Dragons, they are a formidable force nonetheless. Just to add, various Daedric Princes have their own version of this monster. Dagon's version is said to be the strongest known variants. I'd like to hear your opinion on your favorite Daedric monster or monsters.

6 hours ago, Shagger said:

The Seekers in Hermaeus Mora's realm of Apocrypha as seen in the Dragonborn expansion of Skyrim are pretty interesting. There's a sence of intelligence, yet primal viciousness about them. 

Seeing that Hermaeus Mora is the Daedric Prince of Knowledge, it makes a lot of sense why his Daedric servants are far more intelligent than most of the others. You're right in that most of the other ones are just vicious without any real form of intellect.

On 11/30/2020 at 10:47 PM, Shagger said:

The Seekers in Hermaeus Mora's realm of Apocrypha as seen in the Dragonborn expansion of Skyrim are pretty interesting. There's a sence of intelligence, yet primal viciousness about them. 

Seriously - Seekers looked pretty creepy enough for me. I dread looking at it in the eyes. 

Another one I picked interest in is the Lurkers. They make use of acid and tentacles to damage their enemies.