Register Now
Kane99

What do you think is next for the Spider-Man games?

Didn't they already hint at it being with Venom next game from the ending of the original one? I'd be curious on what is next though, since it's hard when you want to stay focused to a characters storyline from a comic book concept too with pieces that not everyone knows or really would want to play (may think it's outside of their character for example). 

1 hour ago, Syntax said:

Didn't they already hint at it being with Venom next game from the ending of the original one? I'd be curious on what is next though, since it's hard when you want to stay focused to a characters storyline from a comic book concept too with pieces that not everyone knows or really would want to play (may think it's outside of their character for example). 

As the main character? Or, who Spider-Man will have to go up against? If it's the latter, I see them doing that most likely. But I would love to see them do a game featuring Venom as the main character. 

On 12/26/2020 at 2:09 PM, Kane99 said:

As the main character? Or, who Spider-Man will have to go up against? If it's the latter, I see them doing that most likely. But I would love to see them do a game featuring Venom as the main character. 

So would I but as I previously said, they'd have to include the Marvel Lore on symbiotes because it has been infinitely expanded upon in the last 4-5 years. I don't want to spoil it for you guys but all symbiotes originate from one of the oldest Marvel deities and let's just say that his powers are ridiculous to say the least.

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think since the avengers have launched they have kind of ignored the spiderman verses. And the worst part is that venom is something that was low budget for them. 

Doubtful considering the Avengers game is pretty much dead at this point. As well, different studios are in charge of both franchises, with Square Enix working on Avengers, and Sony has Spider-Man. 

Don't know what you mean about venom though.