Register Now
skyfire

Monster Hunter Rise

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, not even phone alone plus other valuables, that's why I don't do much with taking alcohol, I don't want to risk it all. 

That's true. Lately I have been shying away from the intake of alcoholic beverages. It's better for me to relax while playing my favourite video games. 

5 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

That's true. Lately I have been shying away from the intake of alcoholic beverages. It's better for me to relax while playing my favourite video games. 

It is better that way, I don't see anything much with drinking of alcoholic drinks while gaming. 

10 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yea you're right. Actually drinking alcohol and playing video games at the same time was something we were fond of doing while growing up. I don't pull those stunts again.

Very hilarious that you got into drinking of alcoholic beverages at an early age. I won't get much into alcohol addiction to stay clean and concentrated next time I'm discussing about gaming and so on. 

40 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Very hilarious that you got into drinking of alcoholic beverages at an early age. I won't get much into alcohol addiction to stay clean and concentrated next time I'm discussing about gaming and so on. 

Not really that early as you may be thinking. I was about 21-22 when I drank alcohol while playing video games. It wasn't that early and of course I was still growing up at that age. 

13 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Not really that early as you may be thinking. I was about 21-22 when I drank alcohol while playing video games. It wasn't that early and of course I was still growing up at that age. 

Oh, I got you now buddy. So, how old are you currently? 

Their is nothing more painful than being under the influence of alcohol without realizing you're making mistakes. 

On 3/14/2022 at 6:46 PM, Prof elohstar said:

Too much of sugar is not that great for the body. It makes one weak that you won't be able to play some of the games you wish to play.

On 3/15/2022 at 3:44 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Oh, I got you now buddy. So, how old are you currently? 

Their is nothing more painful than being under the influence of alcohol without realizing you're making mistakes. 

You're right. Intake of alcoholic beverages can make someone make mistakes without realising it early enough and sometimes it ends in regret. It's not actually advisable to be drinking alcohol and playing video games at the same time. 

11 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

You're right. Intake of alcoholic beverages can make someone make mistakes without realising it early enough and sometimes it ends in regret. It's not actually advisable to be drinking alcohol and playing video games at the same time. 

Correct I've now given up totally in taking alcoholic drinks which gonna make me think abnormal. I just want to be on my senses when I'm doing anything and not being influenced. 

On 3/17/2022 at 6:19 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Correct I've now given up totally in taking alcoholic drinks which gonna make me think abnormal. I just want to be on my senses when I'm doing anything and not being influenced. 

That's the right choice to make bro. I'm happy that we both are not addicted to alcoholic beverages. I'll prefer getting addicted to gaming anytime. It has less consequences.

10 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

That's the right choice to make bro. I'm happy that we both are not addicted to alcoholic beverages. I'll prefer getting addicted to gaming anytime. It has less consequences.

No, don't get addicted to gaming, because you still have other stuffs you need to be doing too. I have other stuffs on my mind that I'm working on in order to make a living not just gaming. I play when I have enough time. 

On 3/18/2022 at 9:44 PM, Head_Hunter said:

No, don't get addicted to gaming, because you still have other stuffs you need to be doing too. I have other stuffs on my mind that I'm working on in order to make a living not just gaming. I play when I have enough time. 

Of course I was addicted to gaming but that was a very long time ago. I've passed gaming addiction, am just saying that gaming addiction is far better off than most of the popular addiction out there.

On 3/16/2022 at 10:23 AM, Knight Barida said:

Too much of sugar is not that great for the body. It makes one weak that you won't be able to play some of the games you wish to play.

Smiles.. did you just say some of the game! Once sugar it's in someone's system, apart from being unable to play some the favour games, it can affects ones life negatively in other aspects of life apart from gaming.

8 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Of course I was addicted to gaming but that was a very long time ago. I've passed gaming addiction, am just saying that gaming addiction is far better off than most of the popular addiction out there.

Yes, it's better off than taking alcoholic beverages. I don't enjoy taking alcohols. My gaming time limited due to high level of gigs at my disposal.