Register Now
skyfire

Monster Hunter Rise

I played the demo over the weekend, and it looks very good and plays very smooth. Btut honestly no matter how many times I try to get into Monster hunter games I just cant force myself to liking them. Im well aware as to how the game mechanics work, I did play over 20 hours of Monster Hunter 4 ultimate and about 10 hours on Monster Hunter 3 but still the games feel more like a chore rather than a hunt. Monster Hunter world was more fun than the others although I only played that one for only a day, but still I just can seem to get into this kind of games.

The way the hunters run around the village on their palamutes and wire bugs makes me thing that the village is larger than what's presented, and that players may actually have to travel to each locale's border now is epic Xd

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Played it on my PS4, can't forget about the superb game-play, the mechanics used in making the game is great. 

17 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Monster Hunter Rise is not on Ps4....

That one I'll sustain. The game is on Switch and PC only. Seriously @Head_Hunter, there is something very odd with a lot of your posts. What you have posted simply can't be true.

3 hours ago, Shagger said:

That one I'll sustain. The game is on Switch and PC only. Seriously @Head_Hunter, there is something very odd with a lot of your posts. What you have posted simply can't be true.

He could've probably been mistaking it for another Monster Hunter game. I mean Rise hasn't even been out that long.

Yesterday i was feeling sleepy didn't know I mentioned playing the game on my PS4. It is an error, I played it on Microsoft Windows PC either. It's been nearly a year the game came out which is last year around March. I got it that year after six months, it is still there on my PC. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yesterday i was feeling sleepy didn't know I mentioned playing the game on my PS4. It is an error, I played it on Microsoft Windows PC either. It's been nearly a year the game came out which is last year around March. I got it that year after six months, it is still there on my PC. 

When someone is feeling sleepy, one tends to make mistakes. It happens to me few days ago, I was posting about my nitendo but I end up mixing it up with Sega. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I have been playing video games for 30 years, and I can never think of a time where I forgot what platform I was playing a game on, especially recently. In fact, I am fairly confident I would remember, for the most part, what platform I played any memorable game on. Sorry , but something is off here. Even on modern platforms I'd know if I was playing on Xbox, PC, PlayStation and certainly on switch.  I feel a lot of your posts are a bit off. For a start, both the PC and Switch planforms use very different control prompts and default icons that it is impossible to make that kind of mistake. You literally can not play an Nintendo Game nor or PC game with PlayStation button prompts and icons and not recognise that there is some sort of problem unless you are blind. PC games use XBox control icons as defaults, a format Nintendo copied. There is no way in my mind you could have made that mistake.

Also, nobody refers to PC gaming as  "Microsoft Windows PC". Gamers say "PC", because "PC" games can be played on Linux or MacOS. So, what is going on?

8 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

When someone is feeling sleepy, one tends to make mistakes. It happens to me few days ago, I was posting about my nitendo but I end up mixing it up with Sega. 

That's it, I'll try my best to avoid such kind of scenario occuring again. Again, if you're drunk you'll still repeat same mistake too. 

On 3/11/2022 at 11:53 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's it, I'll try my best to avoid such kind of scenario occuring again. Again, if you're drunk you'll still repeat same mistake too. 

Being drunk is actually worst. You wouldn't know when the phone falls off from your hand. 

23 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Being drunk is actually worst. You wouldn't know when the phone falls off from your hand. 

Yeah, not even phone alone plus other valuables, that's why I don't do much with taking alcohol, I don't want to risk it all.