Register Now
killamch89

Another Smash Ultimate Character Added

Reminde still that It says "Super Smash Bros Ultimate X Super Mario RPG" is because Nintendo no longer owns the rights. It's just as hard to add Geno than any other 3rd party character. I’m still holding hope for geno being a DLC fighter, so long as there’s empty slots in the fighter pass. Lets see, looks to be something crazy hype. 

On 12/18/2020 at 7:40 AM, Empire said:

Reminde still that It says "Super Smash Bros Ultimate X Super Mario RPG" is because Nintendo no longer owns the rights. It's just as hard to add Geno than any other 3rd party character. I’m still holding hope for geno being a DLC fighter, so long as there’s empty slots in the fighter pass. Lets see, looks to be something crazy hype. 

Geno is a DLC character that will be added later this month along with Sephiroth. I'm going to flat out say that I don't anything about this character really - I don't really remember any games that featured this character or maybe I do. You know what? Let me go look it up.

On 12/22/2020 at 7:15 AM, Empire said:

And?

What did your small to large research results are then? 

He's a character from the original Super Mario RPG. It's kind of coming back to me now - I never knew this guy was that popular in the Nintendo universe. It's ironic because he is a Square Enix character! Makes sense why he'd be announced around the same time as Sephiroth...

On 1/1/2021 at 7:05 PM, Shole said:

Geno looks like a mix of everything, like there are so many anime characters in his design xD at least that's how I see him. Is he from a game or something?(not a nintendo fanboy here sorry).

He's from the Mario RPG game on Super Nintendo. He's also quite a popular character but interestingly he doesn't belong to Nintendo - he belongs to Square Enix.