Register Now
Kane99

What's the next game you think will release a broken mess?

So, I know we've had some depressing news about Cyberpunk 2077 as of late, but I don't think it's going to end anytime soon. With the gaming industry, there's another bad release around the corner most likely. 

Anyway, what upcoming game do you guys think will release in a broken state? I would say Ubisoft, but I think they learned their lesson after AC: Unity. One of EAs studios will probably end up making something broken, kind of like Anthem again. But who knows. I don't think Anthem was really a broken game, just a boring one. Lets instead bring up Mass Effect Andromeda. I'm worried about the new Mass Effect or the remaster that is supposed to come. 

But yeah, idk what will be next, but I suspect many broken games to come. 

Well, I don't have anything on my top of my mind what will be coming soon that she'll be broken other then what's already out and released. H1Z1 is been out for yeas now and it's been in alpha for like, forever. A broken mess is pretty much what you expect from it. Especially when focus is on kotk right now, with beta and alpha we expecting games not to be perfect but it's crazy seeing old game been out for 5 years that are still not full release. 

XERA: Survival game is good and it's also in beta still, it's not broken at all but rather no more content and those games that you do over and over and same old thing each time to the point that after 100 hours in game you stop playing.

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

If what I've heard all this time about Skyrim is true, then I'm concerned about the next Elder Scrolls game. Is Bethesda going to learn from Skyrim, or are they going to make the same, and possibly even more screw ups this time.

Yep, I keep pointing this out in most Bethesda related threads that the community is one of the major reasons the game is popular. Dragon Age and Mass Effect are two titles I'm extremely worried about as well.

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

If what I've heard all this time about Skyrim is true, then I'm concerned about the next Elder Scrolls game. Is Bethesda going to learn from Skyrim, or are they going to make the same, and possibly even more screw ups this time.

The next Elder Scrolls has to be be in a playable state at the very least. Fans are not going to accept another fallout 76 issue. Bethesda needs to work on their games and delay when needed. Don't let studio heads decide when it's done. I just want to see a day where games are no longer rushed to release as soon as possible. Let devs take the time needed to make a game. 

On 12/18/2020 at 10:15 PM, Kane99 said:

The next Elder Scrolls has to be be in a playable state at the very least. Fans are not going to accept another fallout 76 issue. Bethesda needs to work on their games and delay when needed. Don't let studio heads decide when it's done. I just want to see a day where games are no longer rushed to release as soon as possible. Let devs take the time needed to make a game. 

Bethesda's games are normally fixed by the modding community  and that's why they are such hits but Bethesda tried to exclude the modding community in Fallout 76 and to no ones surprise - the game was a disaster. Unfortunately developers will always come under pressure from their superiors to deliver games in an unrealistic timeframe so don't be surprised if they release it early.