Register Now
Patrik

If there's a 3060Ti, then there should be a 3060 ?

On 1/20/2021 at 8:40 AM, skyfire said:

Let 2021 settles properly. I am sure then it would be possible for them to work on the shortages. I think a lot of people at home buying the cards and the desktop upgrades kind of blown their demand. 

Agree, it's currently a matter of stock more than a matter of performance lol, the most available, the winner is, with scalpers making it even worse and making GPU's prices jumping to the moon

10 hours ago, Patrik said:

Agree, it's currently a matter of stock more than a matter of performance lol, the most available, the winner is, with scalpers making it even worse and making GPU's prices jumping to the moon

Not to mention all the cryptocurrency mining which has brought about this serious shortage of GPUs.

On 1/19/2021 at 11:39 PM, killamch89 said:

Fun fact! Nvidia has indefinitely pushed back the release of the 3080 TI due to shortages in supply with their other GPUs. We'll probably have to wait until June before we even can get our hands on a 3080 or a 3070.

Shocking right, so bad, TIme we see them in stuck we would have and get to hear about 4000 series by then LOL

18 hours ago, Empire said:

Shocking right, so bad, TIme we see them in stuck we would have and get to hear about 4000 series by then LOL

At this point, I'm starting to believe that is exactly what's going to happen. Maybe we need to become tech Youtubers because that seems the only way you can get your hands on them. 😹

On 1/22/2021 at 11:38 AM, killamch89 said:

Not to mention all the cryptocurrency mining which has brought about this serious shortage of GPUs.

I think that wont be slowing down this eyar either. more and more such boxes would be getting sold over a period of time as well. 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

At this point, I'm starting to believe that is exactly what's going to happen. Maybe we need to become tech Youtubers because that seems the only way you can get your hands on them. 😹

Yeah, so true. ANd thry get it for free 😛 Well if you think about it how can they get hardware worth so much everytime to make tests they got to recived so much discounts or free. THen again at times they might have to send it back after the have donw with it. 

16 hours ago, Empire said:

Yeah, so true. ANd thry get it for free 😛 Well if you think about it how can they get hardware worth so much everytime to make tests they got to recived so much discounts or free. THen again at times they might have to send it back after the have donw with it. 

They normally get a production version and that's when they send back the review unit they received or in some cases, they keep them so they have 2 of them. I probably be blacklisted by some of those companies because I'm an extremely honest guy and if I think something is crap, you best believe I'm going to tell my audience that it's garbage. Stay clear - do not engage. I'd even put the caution tape around it just to highlight the fact of how crap the product is 😹