Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

What's the Best Modern Urban City Scenery In Game

On 8/8/2021 at 12:00 PM, Heatman said:

Some people don't really care about that too much especially when the money isn't an issue for them. I have a friend who spends more than $200 on gaming in month. 

If he is working and earning that amount then I say GG to him 🙂 However people that can't earn nothing, like myself then rip me 😛 

51 minutes ago, Empire said:

If he is working and earning that amount then I say GG to him 🙂 However people that can't earn nothing, like myself then rip me 😛 

Yeah, it's the only good thing for him on that note because he could very much afford more than that cost. I think his pay was above $1000. 

3 hours ago, Empire said:

I used to get to that point when I was paid nicely, but now I am not so I don't waste more than 3$ per month XD

5 minutes ago, Shole said:

I used to get to that point when I was paid nicely, but now I am not so I don't waste more than 3$ per month XD

You are even trying to spend a dollar 💵 on games, there are some people who don't at all for any reason whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

You are even trying to spend a dollar 💵 on games, there are some people who don't at all for any reason whatsoever. 

Well choosing between food and money can be a though one :S

19 hours ago, Shole said:

HArd right, I mean you can't even get games for that price point. I like to shop around, like DayZ it's $40 at the moment and back in December I paid $16.95 🙂 

1 hour ago, Empire said:

HArd right, I mean you can't even get games for that price point. I like to shop around, like DayZ it's $40 at the moment and back in December I paid $16.95 🙂 

Wow, for $40 and your were able to get it for $16.95 is a total steal. If that happens often, a lot of people will be interested. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Wow, for $40 and your were able to get it for $16.95 is a total steal. If that happens often, a lot of people will be interested. 

I always wait for the big sales, like the end of year sales or maybe the steam summer sales 🙂 You be shocked at times how much it goes for. I got Arma 3 for $7.99 and right now it's £23.99

12 minutes ago, Empire said:

I always wait for the big sales, like the end of year sales or maybe the steam summer sales 🙂 You be shocked at times how much it goes for. I got Arma 3 for $7.99 and right now it's £23.99

Wow, you sure do have a very buying strategy which depends on perfect timing the best time to purchase. I'd be doing that from now on. 

3 hours ago, Empire said:

I got it for $5 on CDkeys and some people that I game with regularly want me to join the Arma 3 rp modded servers but I haven't made up my mind yet.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I got it for $5 on CDkeys and some people that I game with regularly want me to join the Arma 3 rp modded servers but I haven't made up my mind yet.

Seriously, you guys are awesome with the way you make sure to get sweet deals and not just throw money around.