Register Now
StaceyPowers

RPG recommendations for fans of DA/ME?

I play a lot of RPG's, and there's subtle differences between that make all the difference. In games like Mass Effect and Dragon Age, they focus alot on social politics and choices of interactions between the main characters, whereas other RPG's may be more about about adventure, exploration or action. So I have to ask what it was about MA and DA that appeals to you? The game that comes to mind as being the most similar to those two I've played in recent years would be Greedfall, so that's worth a look (and it is a PS+ game ATM).

19 hours ago, Shagger said:

I play a lot of RPG's, and there's subtle differences between that make all the difference. In games like Mass Effect and Dragon Age, they focus alot on social politics and choices of interactions between the main characters, whereas other RPG's may be more about about adventure, exploration or action. So I have to ask what it was about MA and DA that appeals to you? The game that comes to mind as being the most similar to those two I've played in recent years would be Greedfall, so that's worth a look (and it is a PS+ game ATM).

But it's only free unless you keep paying for the PlayStation Plus subscription. If I'm not mistaken, Greedfall cost something like $70. Also, from the multiple playthroughs I've watched and reviews I've seen, the game does seem to be awfully repetitive unlike Dragon Age (at least the earlier games) or Mass Effect.

On 1/23/2021 at 12:23 AM, StaceyPowers said:

What are some RPGs I might enjoy as a fan of Dragon Age and Mass Effect games?

Since you are a big fan of Mass Effect, there are few RPGs I would be able to recommend for you. They are ;

1. Days Gone

2. Ghost of Tsushima 

3. Assassin's Creed Valhalla

4. System Shock 2

5. Prey