Register Now
Kane99

More Hitman is coming says IO

This is good news if you're a fan of the Hitman franchise like me. IO interactive say they're working continuously on Hitman, and are looking toward the future. I hope a new Hitman is on the horizon, but maybe in a new direction. I'd like to see more online features, maybe in a future Hitman game, players can play as their own custom made Hitman. 

It could work, maybe as a custom made character, you're a new type of cloned hitman, so that would explain if your character has hair. But, they would need to make sure everyone has a barcode, but it has to be a unique code based on your username. That'd be cool. But yeah, this is not about that. I can dream, but that's for another time lol. 

Anyway, you can read about this here - The Gamer

On 2/1/2021 at 12:26 PM, staticradio725 said:

The barcode idea is cute, I like it! Personally, though, I'm not sure I'd ever want to play as someone other than Agent 47. I'm kind of emotionally attached to him at this point lol

Agent 47 is a really likeable character and he does have a way with words. I mean, he's telling you that he's going to murder you but somehow you never realize until it's too late lol.

Hey guys, has anyone here been playing Hitman as of late? If so, you're in luck, as some stuff is coming for Hitman very soon. IO Interactive recently released their November roadmap for Hitman 3, and you can view it below. I gotta admit, the fact they are still working on this game, makes me happy. I really should get back into it soon. Been meaning to get back into Hitman lately, but RDR2 and Fortnite has been taking up most of my time these days. 

I lost interest in this after they released the small new map, your just wasting your time thinking we are getting new content every month it’s just a constant recycle of old content, the arcade thing was disappointing, hopefully freelancer will offer something better. They can’t even give us a new Halloween themed mission, just recycle the same one we’ve had for the last five years