Register Now
Kane99

Do you play anything from itch io?

So Ichi Io is a site that has a lot of free games, but some paid for games. It's to my knowledge, mostly indie/small time games. I played a horror game on there a while back, but can't locate it on there anymore. 

They have games for Windows, Linux, Mobile, and even Mac. Has anyone here downloaded/purchased any games from here? If so, do you guys have any suggestions for hidden gems on there? I'm tempted to download some of these games and maybe stream them soon. Would be fun I think! 🙂 

Heard of the site but never became active and part of what they got to offer. I'm those people that rather get games and have them installed onto the PC from Epic or other library accounts like steam. Does it even offer so much Indian devs and or Indian people added games?

On 2/4/2021 at 5:55 PM, Kane99 said:

So Ichi Io is a site that has a lot of free games, but some paid for games. It's to my knowledge, mostly indie/small time games. I played a horror game on there a while back, but can't locate it on there anymore. 

They have games for Windows, Linux, Mobile, and even Mac. Has anyone here downloaded/purchased any games from here? If so, do you guys have any suggestions for hidden gems on there? I'm tempted to download some of these games and maybe stream them soon. Would be fun I think! 🙂 

I have played a few free games from the website which I consider good to some extent. Although it's not something I frequent all the time.