Register Now
Kane99

PC Museums

Do you guys know of any PC Museums worth checking out? I have a fasination with old PCs, and watch a lot of LGR and other type of retro tech shows. I just like learning about the stuff. Anyway, I imagine there are a good deal of PC museums out there. Do you guys know of any that you may have visited? 

I think it'd be cool to start my own museum, and just have a bunch of old working PCs on display and ready to use. I can see a lot of tech enthusiasts trying that. 

There are around, in different countries.

"Retro Computer Museum"  Based in UK that's in Leicester 😉 Other places "like National Museum of Computing" thenalso the very first built PC that was used in world war, the kown famous system the breaks the German code. Goole it and se what's the nearest museum.

On 3/12/2021 at 10:23 AM, skyfire said:

I think keeping the things which are antique and have some sort of history definitely means there is going to be some money that can be earned in market. ebay people do it all the time. 

That's the point I made earlier - he can sell them off for thousands of dollars in the future.