Register Now
Kane99

Rainbow Six: Siege ever getting a sequel?

It seems RS:S is still very popular to this day. I never really got into it much myself, but I understand why people like it. Thing is, in this day and age, everything seems to get a yearly release, but Siege is different, in that it's been going strong since 2015. Do you ever think Siege will get a sequel? Now that the new gen consoles are out, I could see a sequel coming. 

But, do you care if they do or not? They could just remaster this for new gen and call it a day. 

The monetisation strategy today appears to be asking why spend money on a sequel if the first game is still making money. When Rainbow Six: Siege eventually loses enough revenue a sequel will be ready to release with an even greater amount of income due to the idea of it being fresher. Until then Ubisoft will continue to make the current game easier to attract new people with alternative editions, starter packs and sales.

Probably not as Rainbow is still getting new updates and new operators every season. Also the game is still one of the most played games till this day since the time it got released. They have stated they want anywhere from 50 attack and defense to 100 attack and defense. They have also stated they want to have it last 10 years if I remember correctly.