Register Now
Patrik

Driver 1 - Fan Remake

Even though it doesn't look the same, it's still bringing me back to when I played the original Driver all those years ago. This looks fancy though. I would love for them to do a remaster/remake of the first 3 driver games. That would be cool! 

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Even though it doesn't look the same, it's still bringing me back to when I played the original Driver all those years ago. This looks fancy though. I would love for them to do a remaster/remake of the first 3 driver games. That would be cool! 

look at this sick stuff!

33 minutes ago, Empire said:

Seen better, I mean it's good to see people trying to keep the game alive and I really like that 🙂 Why Driver 1 and not three 😛 Graphics looks good for the age of the game. 

posted a fan remake of Driv3r above this post, check it out :D

Yeah, I see. If they only had more time to finish the game, and didn't wasted money on known actors this game could be sooo good. Even tho it came out pretty bad, I still had a lot of fun with this game as a kid. There was such a potential in this game. And the music, the music is just great. 😉 

10 hours ago, Patrik said:

look at this sick stuff!

Ah I was confused there for a second, thought this was a real remastered version of Driver 3 at first. But it looks to be Forza Horizon. Either way, would love to see a Driver 3 remake looking like this. 

On 2/17/2021 at 3:55 PM, Empire said:

Yeah, I see. If they only had more time to finish the game, and didn't wasted money on known actors this game could be sooo good. Even tho it came out pretty bad, I still had a lot of fun with this game as a kid. There was such a potential in this game. And the music, the music is just great. 😉 

well, if you think about it, the game was pretty horrible from lot of sides, but somehow was still enjoyable, if they focused on it more, it could gather lot of popularity, just like any other GTA game

13 hours ago, Patrik said:

well, if you think about it, the game was pretty horrible from lot of sides, but somehow was still enjoyable, if they focused on it more, it could gather lot of popularity, just like any other GTA game

Driv3r fails to bring back the magic for the series in generation 6 though. The landscape for these games changed and I feel that Driv3r did not adjust to remain competitive against GTA or even True Crime. Not the worst game ever it just didn't live up to the rest of the series and the standard it set in the 5th gen.

But that's how it is