Register Now
Kane99

Ever injured your hand while gaming?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's actually something that is very common with N64 controllers. They tend to hurt the palm and thumb. 

So true - it used to hurt my thumb I'm not going to lie. It's one of the worst controllers I can ever remember with so many buttons in some awkward places where my hand couldn't reach when I was younger.

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

So true - it used to hurt my thumb I'm not going to lie. It's one of the worst controllers I can ever remember with so many buttons in some awkward places where my hand couldn't reach when I was younger.

Seriously, it's actually why whenever I'm playing, I try not to press down hard on the button and try not to play for too long. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's actually why whenever I'm playing, I try not to press down hard on the button and try not to play for too long. 

While playing on gamepad, the hand really stars fainting and paining. It is good to have some break in between. That is another reason why I love playing on my PC than PS4. 🙄

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

While playing on gamepad, the hand really stars fainting and paining. It is good to have some break in between. That is another reason why I love playing on my PC than PS4. 🙄

Seriously, it's why in some cases a lot of gamers swap their gaming consoles for PC because PC doesn't hurt with the mouse 🖱. 

Back in the days, that wasn't much of an option because of how their controllers were constructed.

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

Back in the days, that wasn't much of an option because of how their controllers were constructed.

Yeah, seriously it was a very big challenge back then for all of us. We did suffered a great deal. 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, I do remember while playing with those controller. The buttons used to too hard to press, specially when it was initially brought. But that gradually softens with time. 😆

24 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, I do remember while playing with those controller. The buttons used to too hard to press, specially when it was initially brought. But that gradually softens with time. 😆

Yeah, they gradually softens after already dealing with our thumbs in a very painful way; silly controllers. 

Yeah, they gradually softens after already dealing with our thumbs in a very painful way; silly controllers. 

These days the controllers are way advanced. The buttons are soft and responsive. Also, the build quality also has been enhanced. The price really do justice with the product. I am talking about dualshock 4.0.

Edited by Razor1911

Just now, Razor1911 said:

These days the controllers are way advanced. The buttons are soft and responsive. Also, the build quality also has been enhanced. The price really do justice with the product. I am talking about dualshock 2.0.

Yeah, it's actually one of the biggest improvements with gaming props as they have seen where they need to upgrade better. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's actually one of the biggest improvements with gaming props as they have seen where they need to upgrade better. 

Yeah, even the design they are providing is also quite fascinating. Here's have a look at it. 

IMG_20210814_133324.thumb.jpg.afc2158d925438819e767f50c7bf6be1.jpg

Edited by Razor1911

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, even the design they are providing is also quite fascinating. Here's have a look at it. 

IMG_20210814_133324.thumb.jpg.afc2158d925438819e767f50c7bf6be1.jpg

Yeah, the design looks great and the production materials used to produce them are of the best quality. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, the design looks great and the production materials used to produce them are of the best quality. 

That camouflage pattern is really awesome. I have planned to order it next time, I already have 2 controllers for my PS4 and 1 for my PC. Once I am in need of an extra one, I would go for this design. 😊

Edited by Razor1911

8 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

That camouflage pattern is really awesome. I have planned to order it next time, I already have 2 controllers for my PS4 and 1 for my PC. Once I am in need of an extra one, I would go for this design. 😊

The camouflage pattern is really good considering the fact it looks unique. I'd like to have that as well too for my PS4. 

13 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yep and those controllers were durable as hell. Nowadays, if you drop your controller even once, you have to assume it's not going to function properly anymore.