Register Now
killamch89

Bioware is in serious trouble

The thing about this it’s gonna hurt EA a lot this was one of their best development companies and classic EA Tradition gotta kill off another great development company and I honestly am gonna feel bad for codemasters with in the next few years.

Ever since EA bought them up, they have slowly gotten worse and worse. It sucks to see a once reputable company, dying out. I really hope the next Mass Effect game is what brings this studio back up. But, only time will tell. They can't have another Andromeda or Anthem situation on their hands, otherwise I can see EA shutting their doors on them. 

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think EA is like Yahoo of the gaming world. they just buy and make that property worst. I have seen a lot of companies going down after yahoo bought it. And so I guess EA is in that direction too. 

It's true though - most studios that EA has acquired are either on life support like Bioware or are already shutdown and dissolved. EA are bad at everything else except milking their own customers.

On 3/10/2021 at 12:04 PM, Kane99 said:

Ever since EA bought them up, they have slowly gotten worse and worse. It sucks to see a once reputable company, dying out. I really hope the next Mass Effect game is what brings this studio back up. But, only time will tell. They can't have another Andromeda or Anthem situation on their hands, otherwise I can see EA shutting their doors on them. 

I can't disagree with that - I don't know why any company would agree to letting EA buy them out. They'll only run your reputation into the mud.

On 3/12/2021 at 12:29 AM, killamch89 said:

It's true though - most studios that EA has acquired are either on life support like Bioware or are already shutdown and dissolved. EA are bad at everything else except milking their own customers.

Yeah kind of like their development is stopped and mostly importing some of the outsourced type of the content and then release the games. Kind of like rip off. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah kind of like their development is stopped and mostly importing some of the outsourced type of the content and then release the games. Kind of like rip off. 

I like XBox's way of doing it in that they let the studio do their thing and they support them from the sidelines as  it should be.