Register Now
killamch89

Acer Rog Phone 5 - The Most Powerful Phone In Existence With 18GB Of RAM!

On 7/14/2021 at 7:34 PM, killamch89 said:

Asus software support for PC is pretty hit and miss as certain laptops and components are always well supported while others tend to be a buggy mess. I'm not sure what their mobile support is like though.

Let's always hope for the better. I believe these developers listen and read reviews. That is what is going to matter at the end of the day. Give it a try and let us know your findings.

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I was actually watching to see it's battery capacity, it will be worth it indeed, if the battery is a long lasting one in-line with it's mega quality RAM capacity. 

Seriously, the smartphone is the best when it comes to gaming needs features. The RAM, ROM, Battery are all maxed. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, the smartphone is the best when it comes to gaming needs features. The RAM, ROM, Battery are all maxed. 

Correct, I don't joke with RAM, ROM, battery life, etc. This three things at the moment is what I look into when buying  any phone. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Correct, I don't joke with RAM, ROM, battery life, etc. This three things at the moment is what I look into when buying  any phone. 

The RAM is very important for the kind of games that you want to play, otherwise it's not going to work well. A friend of mine looked down on RAM one time and he regretted it well. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

The RAM is very important for the kind of games that you want to play, otherwise it's not going to work well. A friend of mine looked down on RAM one time and he regretted it well. 

Why wouldn't he regret it when he neglected the chance to go for better RAM device. 

On 3/13/2022 at 12:34 PM, Justin11 said:

I was actually watching to see it's battery capacity, it will be worth it indeed, if the battery is a long lasting one in-line with it's mega quality RAM capacity. 

Indeed the battery is good and there is a reason it is heavily priced.

56 minutes ago, skyfire said:

That's nice, I've always been a fan of a good lasting battery. If a device battery last longer, my time online will be a lasting one too. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yeah, they know exactly how draining video games can be on smartphone batteries and it's why they built it the way it was. 

56 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I think soon we would be seeing the CPU/GPU cooling like stuff in phone too. I am sure that would be a begining of more powerful phones as the time comes out for that.

Once they get smartphone to operate in that level, then it's going to get massively uptight for the purposes they are used for. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Once they get smartphone to operate in that level, then it's going to get massively uptight for the purposes they are used for. 

Yes the base usecase I can think of is the gamers who stream from mobile while playing those high end games that require a lot of RAM.

3 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Yes the base usecase I can think of is the gamers who stream from mobile while playing those high end games that require a lot of RAM.

How smooth the game plays on such smartphone that's got increased and incredible RAM size makes it so easy to play. 

On 3/18/2022 at 12:35 PM, Heatman said:

How smooth the game plays on such smartphone that's got increased and incredible RAM size makes it so easy to play. 

Must be really smooth I suppose. Because there are streamers who use it for both streaming, gaming and also recording their voice on that phone at the same time.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Must be really smooth I suppose. Because there are streamers who use it for both streaming, gaming and also recording their voice on that phone at the same time.

Yeah, that's the beauty of the phone's specifications. It was built to handle that kind of work load and it does it perfectly.