Register Now
The Blackangel

Avoiding Raves To Spare Spoilers

Does anyone else here have a game that they want to rave on and on about, but don't because it would involve tons of spoilers and ruin it for others who haven't had the opportunity to play it yet? I do. I would love to go on and on about every part and aspect of Red Dead Redemption 2, but there are members here who haven't had the opportunity to play it, and I would end up ruining the game for them. I don't want to do something like this:

There are things I could mention when I talk about the game, but I avoid it. I hate spoilers as much as anyone here, and probably more than some. I'm one of the "can dish it out but can't take it" kind. I'm a bitch sure enough. But I do have a little bit of common sense. So when I talk about the game, I try to choose my words very carefully, so as to avoid any spoilers. I'm sure I've fucked up on that a few times, but I do try my best.

Anyway, what's a game you wish you could go on about all day, in great detail?

Everybody wants to go on about their favorite game all time, but it's akin to viewing family home videos. it's completely meaningless to those who haven't lived those memories.

Edited by m76