Register Now
StaceyPowers

How often do you save over saves by mistake?

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Actually if you ask me now, I would give the same answer as yours. There was a time when I loved playing games, and was really addicted exploring new worlds. That interest and enthusiasm has slowly eradicated with time. Now a days, I only play around 4 to 5 hours in the weekend. 😊

Yeah, 4-5 hours away game play isn't too bad for me either. I do that often and it's not affecting me in any bad way. 

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Actually if you ask me now, I would give the same answer as yours. There was a time when I loved playing games, and was really addicted exploring new worlds. That interest and enthusiasm has slowly eradicated with time. Now a days, I only play around 4 to 5 hours in the weekend. 😊

I do get that some people who are too disposed to play more will definitely do that especially kids but adults have more commitments to play for too long up to 24 hours a day. 

Edited by Heatman

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do get that some people who are too disposed to play more will definitely do that especially kids but adults have more commitments to play for too long up to 24 hours a day. 

When we get anything new, we remain excited. But with time that excitement fades away. Let it be for any game, or any car or house, or any material things. It is just our normal human nature. 😅

10 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

When we get anything new, we remain excited. But with time that excitement fades away. Let it be for any game, or any car or house, or any material things. It is just our normal human nature. 😅

Yeah, that's a fact. The playing excitement is always on the apex when we got the game new and wane with time. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's a fact. The playing excitement is always on the apex when we got the game new and wane with time. 

But some game remains evergreen. I mean, if you give me the chance to play Mario and Contra force again. I would be too excited to play against you. Those were my fav games. 😊

14 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

But some game remains evergreen. I mean, if you give me the chance to play Mario and Contra force again. I would be too excited to play against you. Those were my fav games. 😊

Seriously, I would never turn down the opportunity to replay those games once again if it's possible. 

On 8/5/2021 at 2:05 AM, Razor1911 said:

That's a fact, you'll be excited for about a week and in a month, you want even more. There's nothing wrong with that but you have to keep yourself in check or else you may go overboard trying to get something new and end facing some serious consequences for your actions.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's a fact, you'll be excited for about a week and in a month, you want even more. There's nothing wrong with that but you have to keep yourself in check or else you may go overboard trying to get something new and end facing some serious consequences for your actions.

Some nice piece of words from you. It is important to have ourselves in check. But it is also a normal human behaviour, just like when I was in school/college, I liked playing games on my consoles. Nowadays I don't feel that affinity. 😣

With age the life becomes full of responsibility. There is no time for enjoying for our own self. We have to create the time for it.😟

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Some nice piece of words from you. It is important to have ourselves in check. But it is also a normal human behaviour, just like when I was in school/college, I liked playing games on my consoles. Nowadays I don't feel that affinity. 😣

With age the life becomes full of responsibility. There is no time for enjoying for our own self. We have to create the time for it.😟

Seriously, if I can afford getting myself new stuffs always, I'd do it without thinking twice. What's the essence of having money you don't spend on your happiness? 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, if I can afford getting myself new stuffs always, I'd do it without thinking twice. What's the essence of having money you don't spend on your happiness? 

Playing games do provide some relief to my stress levels. Also I read some comics and Mangas these days. But these are temporary, as long as week starts, again we have to work like a robot. 🤖

4 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Playing games do provide some relief to my stress levels. Also I read some comics and Mangas these days. But these are temporary, as long as week starts, again we have to work like a robot. 🤖

Of course yes, it's only in movies that you would see people who doesn't work but living a luxurious life.