Register Now
Patrik

Characters that exist in video games but can't be seen

There's someone, or something in a mountain in RDR2 that talks to you when you're in the right spot. You can never see it, but it's friendly. It talks about being alone because it's different, if I remember correctly. You can only talk to it a few times, and I don't think it's until chapter 4 that you meet it. The fact that if the mountain itself isn't sentient, this thing not showing itself irks me, because I what to know what the hell I'm talking to. I've looked all over that damn mountain, and found nothing.😠

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

There's someone, or something in a mountain in RDR2 that talks to you when you're in the right spot. You can never see it, but it's friendly. It talks about being alone because it's different, if I remember correctly. You can only talk to it a few times, and I don't think it's until chapter 4 that you meet it. The fact that if the mountain itself isn't sentient, this thing not showing itself irks me, because I what to know what the hell I'm talking to. I've looked all over that damn mountain, and found nothing.😠

It could be another person shouting from another mountain lol. In all seriousness, I also wondered who the hell that was and still haven't found out.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

There’s theories that it’s a giant that’s hiding up there. That’s more credible than a bunch of sentient rocks.

Or it could be a spirit of the mountain kind of thing. You know the old cliche story of being stuck in an area because of circumstances but used to be a regular human. 

On 3/29/2021 at 1:44 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Could be a ghost. Maybe there is a pile of bones with some loot somewhere.

The only thing nearby that has anything is the abandoned watch tower, and Fairvale Shanty. The good thing about FV is that you can loot it as many times as you want. It always has a gold nugget, platinum watch, and platinum earrings. usually earrings. Sometimes it switches it around, but the watch and nugget are always there. You only have to ride a certain distance from it for it to reload. It's not too terribly far. But it's often got a damn grizzly bear hanging out there, so approach with caution.

34 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

The only thing nearby that has anything is the abandoned watch tower, and Fairvale Shanty. The good thing about FV is that you can loot it as many times as you want. It always has a gold nugget, platinum watch, and platinum earrings. usually earrings. Sometimes it switches it around, but the watch and nugget are always there. You only have to ride a certain distance from it for it to reload. It's not too terribly far. But it's often got a damn grizzly bear hanging out there, so approach with caution.

I'm gonna have to remember that. 

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

As we were talking about the voice of the mountain, it always reminds me of this scene in Johnny Bravo:

I haven't seen Johnny Bravo in years. I had actually forgotten about the show. He was always funny as hell. And scarily familiar, as all the guys in my area acted exactly like him. They were always kissing their own asses. The only difference is that Johnny Bravo was smarter than the guys here. I got tired of one guys bullshit and told him that when he was done kissing his own ass to let me know, because my ass was full of shit too and I needed to fart.

On 3/27/2021 at 1:24 AM, killamch89 said:

The Riddler in the Arkham games. He presents you with all these different Riddles but you never get to see him at least - well there are posters but those don't really count.

The posters actually gets you to see what the Riddler looks like in as much as you didn't see him physically, it's him in the poster. So, practically, you saw him.