Register Now
StaceyPowers

Ridiculous workarounds you’ve come up with in games?

1 minute ago, Family sedan said:

But I don't get how it's in their interest to bastardize a racing series within a game.

Well, there is always something that we aren't seeing because we are playing from outside the game while they operated from within. 

5 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I love GT games, who cares if I can invade the European Hot Hatchback Championship with a non-hatchback?  The game is still fun.

Tsukuba Circuit is a great track in GT6 that you or any racer would love to move his wheels. It's an awesome track. tsukuba-5663dd951fb50.jpg.aae6ff1503f27e5386c042adffd78d28.jpg

7 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I love that the picture has a Toyota 2000GT in it.  I'm not normally an import guy, but that is thing of beauty.

Yeah the car is awesome. I have actually played with it a few times and I did enjoyed every bit of a ride in it. 

Many times that when doing a flight in microsoft flight simulator or just any other flights sims in that matter when you doing a flight, then something goes wrong so badly from bugs that you have to work something else out as you have no choice, not like restart from doing a 5 hours flight and you are about to land. 

I think it's good also that makes you think

17 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I love that the picture has a Toyota 2000GT in it.  I'm not normally an import guy, but that is thing of beauty.

With all the talks about GT6 race tracks have lured me to replay Tsukuba Circuit track today and it felt so good. 

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Another workaround I have for moving around in GTA V online especially when I want to climb certain barriers I wouldn't be able to normally is to aim the alien gun at the ground and shoot it sending me flying backwards over those barriers. It's a bit hilarious to watch but it's effective.

Haha, I remember doing that on more than one occasion and it's quite hilarious honestly. I actually did it by accident once and saw what happened, then started doing it on purpose.