Register Now
killamch89

OnePlus Watch Review - Pretty Average

Honestly was considering buying one of these or I was looking into them after all of the frustration I've had trying to replace my strap, but with this review, I'm thankful that I won't be. Really appreciate the honesty with this video as it answers many of the questions that I had which influenced my purchase decision. 

But cheap means creap though, not always. If it's worth the money it's worth it. 

14 hours ago, Empire said:

Honestly was considering buying one of these or I was looking into them after all of the frustration I've had trying to replace my strap, but with this review, I'm thankful that I won't be. Really appreciate the honesty with this video as it answers many of the questions that I had which influenced my purchase decision. 

But cheap means creap though, not always. If it's worth the money it's worth it. 

The part that killed it for me is them deciding to go with their own software instead of Google OS. Because of that, it's lacking in critical areas so this one is a hard pass for me.

On 4/14/2021 at 1:39 PM, Empire said:

Well, as far as I'm concerned, if it's possible for price that would determine how good a gadget would be, then this watch isn't going to cut it. 

Personally, I'm not a fan of watches but generally this looks good.