Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games where you can see both sides

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

They wouldn't really be able to eliminate those cheaters and hackers in the game because they are actually the ones making it possible for them to do so. 

I don't think that any developer would anyway try to hack their own game. Why would anyone do that ? 🥺

I mean, it may be possible that they couldn't recognise the loophole in the game, but I don't think anyone would do that intentionally. 😊

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I don't think that any developer would anyway try to hack their own game. Why would anyone do that ? 🥺

I mean, it may be possible that they couldn't recognise the loophole in the game, but I don't think anyone would do that intentionally. 😊

Are you really sure that they are aware of such loopholes? I believe that it's why they test try games before official releases and they should actually have a tech team that should be tasked with finding any way the game can be vulnerable to hacks. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Are you really sure that they are aware of such loopholes? I believe that it's why they test try games before official releases and they should actually have a tech team that should be tasked with finding any way the game can be vulnerable to hacks. 

Yeah, that might be the SOP for them. But once they find any glitch, aren't they suppose to fix that asap? If their servers are getting hacked, that means they have low security, which is really a matter of concern for the gamers as well as devs. 😏

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, that might be the SOP for them. But once they find any glitch, aren't they suppose to fix that asap? If their servers are getting hacked, that means they have low security, which is really a matter of concern for the gamers as well as devs. 😏

Seriously, it's what I believe that they should make a priority for because in the end, they are making their work harder for themselves. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's what I believe that they should make a priority for because in the end, they are making their work harder for themselves. 

At least they should not compromise with the security of the users. That really gives a bad impression. That might be the main reason why Gamers are not much into this kind of game. As I can see, PUBG is not getting that much response from the Gamers like COD. 😏

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

At least they should not compromise with the security of the users. That really gives a bad impression. That might be the main reason why Gamers are not much into this kind of game. As I can see, PUBG is not getting that much response from the Gamers like COD. 😏

Exactly, the security of gamers and their data is very important more than anything I can think of. The company can survive any loss but the gamers will suffer more. 

On 8/4/2021 at 3:10 PM, Heatman said:

Exactly, the security of gamers and their data is very important more than anything I can think of. The company can survive any loss but the gamers will suffer more. 

Hopefully, they had recently upgraded their patch. I had to reinstall my whole game, and now looks like those hackers are gone. That is a very correct approach from a developer like Tencent. ☺️

14 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Hopefully, they had recently upgraded their patch. I had to reinstall my whole game, and now looks like those hackers are gone. That is a very correct approach from a developer like Tencent. ☺️

Seriously, it's far more better than it used to be because if those security breaches keep on happening, no one is safe. 

On 8/7/2021 at 4:05 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's far more better than it used to be because if those security breaches keep on happening, no one is safe. 

Sadly, the game was banned for almost 6 months by the government due to security reasons. But last month only, they had allowed playing it again. 

It looks like they had upgraded the security patch along with the new version. So no problem while playing it now. 😊

4 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Sadly, the game was banned for almost 6 months by the government due to security reasons. But last month only, they had allowed playing it again. 

It looks like they had upgraded the security patch along with the new version. So no problem while playing it now. 😊

If the ban was to the benefit of the players to upgrade the security patch, then it's not really a bad thing. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

If the ban was to the benefit of the players to upgrade the security patch, then it's not really a bad thing. 

Ban was not for the really. The govt had banned over data security issues. There were reports, that user's data had been stolen by Tencent games and sold to third parties in China. Govt had taken prompt action action, and banned the game along with 70 other Chinese apps. 😊

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

Ban was not for the really. The govt had banned over data security issues. There were reports, that user's data had been stolen by Tencent games and sold to third parties in China. Govt had taken prompt action action, and banned the game along with 70 other Chinese apps. 😊

Yeah, I was well aware about the ban of Chinese applications. It was actually a huge issue then as a lot of users for those applications were totally affected.