Register Now
The Blackangel

10 Video Games That Pissed You Off THE RIGHT WAY

Jade Empire. I ran through it in a single day only to realize as I got to the final boss that I had missed something very important to being able to actually defeat the damn guy somewhere along the way. I spent two hours trying to kill him while he tried to kill me. I finally shut down my Xbox and cried for a while. I never did go back to that game.

On 5/17/2021 at 6:39 AM, Empire said:

Jade Empire. I ran through it in a single day only to realize as I got to the final boss that I had missed something very important to being able to actually defeat the damn guy somewhere along the way. I spent two hours trying to kill him while he tried to kill me. I finally shut down my Xbox and cried for a while. I never did go back to that game.

It's been a long time since I heard about that game - I had borrowed it from my friend. It was fun to play but the game was indeed very short though.

17 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Disney games are just annoying. I never could get what the actual "mission" or intent was in any of them.

The only Disney game I ever really liked was Kingdom Hearts and it's definitely not due to the story because I could never really figure out what's the premise of this game. All I knew is we have to stop bad guy - the story is just too convoluted to be understood properly.

On 5/17/2021 at 12:39 PM, Empire said:

Haha, it's the last line that got me very hard 😂. Humor me please, did the crying help you defeat him in the end?