Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the first game you became good at?

3 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I prefer playing the racing games in my PC only. I don't know why but I don't get the feeling to drive my car with joystick.

The sound of keypad gives me chill. I hit my buttons so hard while playing that you can even hear it from another room. ๐Ÿ˜†

ย 

You don't that feeling of connection or immersion from using a gamepad (Well you said joystick, but I'm gonna assume you meant a modern game controller)ย when playing racing games, but you do when using what a mouse and keyboard? Something that's, and let's be honest, even further separated from what is actually done to control a car in real life? Dose that some sort of sense that I'm not in on?

12 hours ago, Shagger said:

ย 

You don't that feeling of connection or immersion from using a gamepad (Well you said joystick, but I'm gonna assume you meant a modern game controller)ย when playing racing games, but you do when using what a mouse and keyboard? Something that's, and let's be honest, even further separated from what is actually done to control a car in real life? Dose that some sort of sense that I'm not in on?

In racing games the mouse is seldom used. From my childhood, I have been playing such racing games in keyboards. So it is kind of my personal preference to play racing games in PC. Nothing to do with real life racing. Lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Razor1911

On 7/23/2021 at 7:47 PM, Razor1911 said:

I prefer playing the racing games in my PC only. I don't know why but I don't get the feeling to drive my car with joystick.

The sound of keypad gives me chill. I hit my buttons so hard while playing that you can even hear it from another room. ๐Ÿ˜†

Haha, you haven't hit the buttons so hard it got stuck and you can't control it for or against a designated crash that will cost you the race ๐ŸŽ.ย 

On 7/24/2021 at 3:41 AM, Razor1911 said:

In racing games the mouse is seldom used. From my childhood, I have been playing such racing games in keyboards. So it is kind of my personal preference to play racing games in PC. Nothing to do with real life racing. Lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Actually in the old EA Sports Indy 500 game which I believe was from 1989, but I got it in '95, the mouse could steer the car.ย  It wasn't supposed to but it could and people accidentally crashed me out of the race by touching the mouse.

40 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

Actually in the old EA Sports Indy 500 game which I believe was from 1989, but I got it in '95, the mouse could steer the car.ย  It wasn't supposed to but it could and people accidentally crashed me out of the race by touching the mouse.

I could imagine the situation to steer a car with the help of mouse.ย  ๐Ÿ˜†

That's why I think in the next generation of such racing games, developers have disabled the option to steer the car with the mouse. ๐Ÿ˜Š

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Haha, don't they even crash people out of the race even now too ๐Ÿ˜‚. It's something that is very common in all racing games. Personally, I do enjoy bashing some cars as well.ย 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, don't they even crash people out of the race even now too ๐Ÿ˜‚. It's something that is very common in all racing games. Personally, I do enjoy bashing some cars as well.ย 

lol, and I hate who tries to win the race by bashing my car. ๐Ÿ˜†

You know what, bashing also needs tactic. When you will bash by your car's back boot, the opponent is more prone to get damaged. That's what I learnt from NFS most wanted. ๐Ÿ˜†

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

lol, and I hate who tries to win the race by bashing my car. ๐Ÿ˜†

You know what, bashing also needs tactic. When you will bash by your car's back boot, the opponent is more prone to get damaged. That's what I learnt from NFS most wanted. ๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly, you don't just bash into cars simply because you feel like it, you do with a plan to get an advantage immediately after the crash.ย 

9 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I try to run smooth laps and never crash, but sometimes that fails.

Seriously, I'm not sure if I have ever completed any race ๐ŸŽ without crashing in one way or another.ย 

On 7/31/2021 at 5:45 AM, Razor1911 said:

I love to drift, so most of the times I apply breaks at the corners for, mostly I apply hand brakes. ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you have mastered drifting, it's one sexy way of driving in corners. I do it most of the time and I really enjoy it very much.ย 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you have mastered drifting, it's one sexy way of driving in corners. I do it most of the time and I really enjoy it very much.ย 

The burnout and the smoke really compels me, that's the best part of drifting. Specially I love it while playing Most Wanted, pushing some nitro along with applying handbrakes really gives amazing drifting experience. Since you have played Most Wanted, you would probably know how it feels. ๐Ÿ˜Š