Register Now
Patrik

Best old games in terms of details

1 minute ago, Family sedan said:

We all have our favorites.

Yes exactly, for a fact I have known your favorite when it comes to most preferred video games and it's actually a very good selection just like Need for Speed. 

Just now, Family sedan said:

I have a Need For Speed that I never play, I forget which one and it was my brother's before he moved to a different part of Virginia.

As long as you still have his contact, you can easily reach out to him and get the Need for Speed back and play it for fun the way you do with GT. 

2 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I've seen my brother play it, I just forget which Need For Speed it is.

Well, I can actually help you out with remembering it if you can tell what the race 🏎 tracks looked like ; something like the settings of the race tracks if you can remember it. 

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

One had kind of a wilderness like Tail of the Dragon look to it.  It looked kind of like Watkins Glen, NY circa 1951.

It may be Need for Speed No Limit. That's the only NFS I can remember with such race track setting. I may be right or wrong, it depends. 

6 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Thanks Heatman.  I'll check my video game drawer later.

Alright mate, have fun when you do get it. Even if it's not NFS Limit and you do find it among your library, play it for fun. 

On 7/26/2021 at 2:14 PM, Heatman said:

It may be Need for Speed No Limit. That's the only NFS I can remember with such race track setting. I may be right or wrong, it depends. 

I haven't tried no limit, I had played most wanted, undercover, carbon and hot pursuit. But I had left the no limit one. Was that good too? Have you played it ?

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I haven't tried no limit, I had played most wanted, undercover, carbon and hot pursuit. But I had left the no limit one. Was that good too? Have you played it ?

No Limit in my opinion at least, wasn't nearly as good as its predecessors. It felt extremely limited for a game with "No Limit".