Register Now
killamch89

Have you ever been stalked on social media

Yes, it's happened to me a good amount of times in the past. As a matter of fact, I have had such incident with a former female co-worker in the past couple of years. I always noticed that she would always be commenting under my comments on Facebook and Instagram no matter where I commented. The minute I was on any Social Media platform she always started talking to me and always making some pretty creepy remarks. After a couple of weeks, I blocked her on everything and she somehow got my number and called me one day saying she couldn't live without hearing my voice. It got so crazy that I had to file a restraining order on her. I want to know if anyone else has been stalked on Social Media.

23 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Aside from YouTube I don’t use social media. If YouTube isn’t social media, then I don’t use any at all. But I have been stalked on Craigslist. The guy was a supercreep.

People only feel that men can be creeps but women are equally capable of this but society always tends to give them a pass. Having said that, Craigslist is a breeding ground for all kinds of unscrupulous people. Whenever I'm communicating with anyone from Craigslist, I tend to record all my convos and I keep them short and to the point. 

I think so. I used to get people stopping me from being in films. I've definitely experienced a lot of hassle.

Now there's this guy pestering me, while pretending to be a woman called (REDACTED).

Link Removed

Edited by Shagger

On 5/26/2021 at 10:43 PM, Candy Stick said:

I think so. I used to get people stopping me from being in films. I've definitely experienced a lot of hassle.

Now there's this guy pestering me, while pretending to be a woman called (REDACTED).

Link Removed

Yeah, that's pretty creepy and who does that? Wait, I think I answered my own question...

Edited by Shagger

15 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

When he hides his fat hands with white gloves in his YouTube videos, despite not showing his face at all, I can tell he's not all right upstairs. 🙄

It's a shame what some people go through because they exist. Trust me, I've gone through my fair share of hassle from both women and men - some people just want to make your life as miserable as theirs.

Due to some very serious concerns regarding security and information being posted to this and other threads on VGR,  I will be locking this thread and making some edit's to posts, at least temporality until this situation is resolved. Any further discussion on the matters brought up in this thread anywhere on VGR will be dealt with immediately and severely.