Register Now
The Blackangel

Starting A YouTube Channel Soon

49 minutes ago, Shagger said:

b99OK.gif.fe33c251be3f0033859797e3e7153054.gif

let's got at it, whilst remembering at all times to plug @The Blackangel's YouTube channel. I already referenced @The Blackangel's YouTube channel; Dog on a sheep.

Dog-and-Sheep-dogs-38678543-1600-900.thumb.jpg.9703126dd781d38dbbfa858f6bf41448.jpg

EDIT: Now that I actually look at it, it's actually quite a nice shot.

Oh wow, that ones hard to beat. You MF. @The Blackangel youtube probably has the sheepdog covered in RDR2. But now this one is a pinch...

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

17 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Oh wow, that ones hard to beat. You MF. @The Blackangel youtube probably has the sheepdog covered in RDR2. But now this one is a pinch...

EDIT: Never mind, the issue seemed to resolve itself as I was typing.

Edited by Shagger

2 hours ago, Shagger said:

If there is one thing that it takes to make a YouTube channel successful, it's sheer fucking luck. I know how pessimistic that sounds, but it's true. So what you should do is focus not what it takes to get a channel successful, but what makes you happy. In your case, it's what's unique an interesting about you, and that is a lot. Use your strange, embrace your weird and and give us something we didn't even know we wanted. Genius is the last step before madness, so walk that line. Here's a chicken on a donkey:

donkey-and-chicken-A0RCKF.jpg

I'm not looking to get rich, or even gain some kind of huge following. Or any following for that matter. I'm doing something fun, that I thought people here might be interested in checking out. But I'm a bit of a perfectionist at times, so if it doesn't meet my standards then it's not ready. You can't call it a cake if it's still a bowl of batter.

2 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm not looking to get rich, or even gain some kind of huge following. Or any following for that matter. I'm doing something fun, that I thought people here might be interested in checking out. But I'm a bit of a perfectionist at times, so if it doesn't meet my standards then it's not ready. You can't call it a cake if it's still a bowl of batter.

I almost forgot why I freaking love you, thanks for the reminder. Do what you do and I'll most likely follow.

On 5/30/2021 at 7:59 PM, The Blackangel said:

My girl and I are going to be starting a YouTube channel where we are streaming some games. I'm starting out with RDR2, and she's thinking of starting with the Fable series. Obviously these are somewhat older games, but still really popular. We'll be branching out into other games, but those are the starters. I don't know exactly when the channel will be up, we just have to get a good amount of content ready first.

If this goes well as you both planned, it's definitely going to bring a lot of publicity for you. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your streaming. 

I figured this thread would be the best one to announce this. The channel itself is up, with a few quick videos just to get it going. But for some reason it's not coming up in a search, no matter what we try. The name of the channel is 2 Chix Gaming but even with the key words and the title, nothing comes up. If anyone can find it, tell me what you did so that I can implement it into my tactics to figure this damn problem out.

5 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I figured this thread would be the best one to announce this. The channel itself is up, with a few quick videos just to get it going. But for some reason it's not coming up in a search, no matter what we try. The name of the channel is 2 Chix Gaming but even with the key words and the title, nothing comes up. If anyone can find it, tell me what you did so that I can implement it into my tactics to figure this damn problem out.

Having tried all I could to find the channel, I was only able to find something similar which I'm not sure if it's the same channel. It's just  Chix Gaming. Screenshot_20210824-231114.thumb.png.f44337c85da5c7304aeba42b6fd1d443.png

7 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I found it. 3 videos of RDR2 right? You have to type it in the search then go to filters for channel. Scroll down a bit. 

6 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I found it. 3 videos of RDR2 right? You have to type it in the search then go to filters for channel. Scroll down a bit. 

Wow, I just did that and had some adjustments in the filter which brought it up on top. 

Below are the adjustments @The BlackangelScreenshot_20210824-232108.thumb.png.ad3ab9063f08a9b92cab8b7c57f4e80e.pngScreenshot_20210824-232117.thumb.png.220639077768b38d2542f334b5da3506.pngScreenshot_20210824-232131.thumb.png.5a848f272e91e21111431c8a94b0feed.png

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Yeah 3 cheap little RDR2 videos at the moment. I uploaded them to make sure the channel was live and running. As for finding it, we're even having a hell of a time with that. So for anyone interested in checking it out here's the link.

We're working on coming up with a banner for the channel, but that's gonna take a while as neither of us are very good at that kind of thing. Also YouTube chops the image you submit for their requirements down to a tenth of what size they require, so the only thing that would even fit in there is text.

Edited by The Blackangel

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Yeah 3 cheap little RDR2 videos at the moment. I uploaded them to make sure the channel was live and running. As for finding it, we're even having a hell of a time with that. So for anyone interested in checking it out here's the link.

We're working on coming up with a banner for the channel, but that's gonna take a while as neither of us are very good at that kind of thing. Also YouTube chops the image you submit for their requirements down to a tenth of what size they require, so the only thing that would even fit in there is text.

The most important thing is that you guys have started out the channel already and with time and dedication in growing it, you're going to perfect it and believe me it's definitely going worth your time and effort.