Register Now
The Blackangel

Starting A YouTube Channel Soon

On 9/29/2021 at 8:19 PM, Justin11 said:

I considered running a live streaming video game channel via YouTube earlier on, when my passion grew high to play and stream at same time. But YouTube channel monetization requirements waned me off. 

If you're looking at having your YouTube channel monetized, it's definitely going to be very tasking to meet up with the requirements. Most people do it for years and still not achieve success. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If you're looking at having your YouTube channel monetized, it's definitely going to be very tasking to meet up with the requirements. Most people do it for years and still not achieve success. 

The reason why I wouldn't be going on meeting such high demand is the fact that, if you fail to meet up the requirements in a year you'll start over again from the scratch next year. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

The reason why I wouldn't be going on meeting such high demand is the fact that, if you fail to meet up the requirements in a year you'll start over again from the scratch next year. 

Are you seriously kidding me about this? So, once you fail to meet up with the target in a year, you get to start all over again? 

On 10/1/2021 at 3:04 PM, Heatman said:

Are you seriously kidding me about this? So, once you fail to meet up with the target in a year, you get to start all over again? 

That's simply how YouTube channel works when it comes to seeking ads monetization from Google. If you fail to meet up the demands within 365 days you simply have to start over. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's simply how YouTube channel works when it comes to seeking ads monetization from Google. If you fail to meet up the demands within 365 days you simply have to start over. 

I have 3 channels, including this gaming channel and none of them have that addendum or clause anywhere.

53 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I have 3 channels, including this gaming channel and none of them have that addendum or clause anywhere.

A YouTuber told me about this one, that during the monetization course before you get approved by Google that you have to meet the demand of reaching at least 1,000 subs and 4,000 watch hours. That if I fail to accumulate such benchmark for whole 365 days, I wouldn't be monetized, that my objective starts again from zero watch hours. 

On 10/3/2021 at 6:04 PM, The Blackangel said:

I'm actually looking forward to having more videos uploaded to your gaming channel. 

57 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah. It's actually what the topic is all about. Below is a screen shot of her gaming channel. 

Screenshot_20210824-232131.thumb.png.5a848f272e91e21111431c8a94b0feed.png.00c98aa3d96e51e670a4e9abfc94f962.png

I've seen it, she has a channel, its new at the moment with time subscribers and viewers will flood it. More hard work is needed to push her gaming channel up to meet monetization criteria.