Register Now
HolisticStorm

Annoying strategies

23 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I should have learned more moves, because even your best friend will be annoyed if you win using just kicks.

It annoys the most. I do know some of the moves but I play with my cousin and he only uses kicks and punches.

Obviously those special moves are hard to get. I become master of this after playing almost 2 months.

On 7/23/2021 at 7:41 PM, Razor1911 said:

It annoys the most. I do know some of the moves but I play with my cousin and he only uses kicks and punches.

Obviously those special moves are hard to get. I become master of this after playing almost 2 months.

What I learnt about any video game that I'm engaged in is that the more I play, the better I got at it and wining in the end. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

What I learnt about any video game that I'm engaged in is that the more I play, the better I got at it and wining in the end. 

It feels great when you get master of a game, and then play with a newbie. Make some special moves, and they become awestruck. 😆

They would be like, " is that player from another planet? " 🤣

Edited by Razor1911

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

It feels great when you get master of a game, and then play with a newbie. Make some special moves, and they become awestruck. 😆

They would be like, " is that player from another planet? " 🤣

To be very honest with you, I really don't fancy playing against a newbie. It's not fun for me when it's not challenging. 

On 7/25/2021 at 11:21 PM, Heatman said:

To be very honest with you, I really don't fancy playing against a newbie. It's not fun for me when it's not challenging. 

Lol. 😆 That was just an example. It becomes boring to play with someone who doesn't not have any skill in it.

Real interest come when same level of opponent fights with me, that becomes a very hard battle for either of us to win. 😁

On 7/25/2021 at 12:51 PM, Heatman said:

I totally agree - just for fun, I'll help a newbie beat up players that are way stronger than them. As a matter of fact, that's why I usually hang around the newbie section as a high levelled player - either to help them with quest or ward off bullies/ teach them how to fight.

On 7/28/2021 at 5:30 AM, killamch89 said:

I totally agree - just for fun, I'll help a newbie beat up players that are way stronger than them. As a matter of fact, that's why I usually hang around the newbie section as a high levelled player - either to help them with quest or ward off bullies/ teach them how to fight.

You are like Master Judoka, who helps the newbies as big brother. Nice to hear it from you. 😊

I too don't play with Noobs, untill unless PVP matches accidentally matches someone against me. 😆

On 7/27/2021 at 8:34 PM, Razor1911 said:

Lol. 😆 That was just an example. It becomes boring to play with someone who doesn't not have any skill in it.

Real interest come when same level of opponent fights with me, that becomes a very hard battle for either of us to win. 😁

Exactly, I don't really see how some people enjoy getting into battle with a newbie and actually brag about beating them? I have seen some gamers like that. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, I don't really see how some people enjoy getting into battle with a newbie and actually brag about beating them? I have seen some gamers like that. 

Yeah, I too have seen MMO gamers like that. Usually most of the games have settings in such a way that no newbies have to fight with a pro one. A pro will fight only with one having similar XP levels.

Just now, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, I too have seen MMO gamers like that. Usually most of the games have settings in such a way that no newbies have to fight with a pro one. A pro will fight only with one having similar XP levels.

Which is in most cases a cakewalk fight for the pros and it's something that I consider to be a complete waste of good game time.