Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are your favorite trailers from E3 2021 so far?

E3 has been a real dud.  The only announcements that really had any weight for me where A Plauge Tale Requiem and the gameplay showcase for Horizon Forbidden West from Sony's State of Play a couple of weeks before:

I admit I haven't seen a great deal of it so there might be something interesting that I missed.

Edited by Crazycrab

I mean I did kinda like the Starfield trailer but it didn't show any actual gameplay - they just gave us a date which is next year and then there was the ashes game (can't fully remember its name) which also looked quite interesting and Breathe Of The Wild 2 along with the new Horizon game was pretty good as well. Otherwise, everything else was so meh. Did I mention that Kazuya from the Tekken series is coming to Smash Ultimate?

10 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I mean I did kinda like the Starfield trailer but it didn't show any actual gameplay - they just gave us a date which is next year and then there was the ashes game (can't fully remember its name) which also looked quite interesting and Breathe Of The Wild 2 along with the new Horizon game was pretty good as well. Otherwise, everything else was so meh. Did I mention that Kazuya from the Tekken series is coming to Smash Ultimate?

I also forgot to mention Elden Ring...

On 6/16/2021 at 6:19 PM, Crazycrab said:

E3 has been a real dud.  The only announcements that really had any weight for me where A Plauge Tale Requiem and the gameplay showcase for Horizon Forbidden West from Sony's State of Play a couple of weeks before:

I admit I haven't seen a great deal of it so there might be something interesting that I missed.

A Plauge Tale Requiem is one my favorite which I got so pumped about it. I think I watched the trailer more than I could remember.