Jump to content
Register Now
killamch89

EA Is Planning To Revive Dead Space, More To Be Revealed AT EA Play On July 22

Recommended Posts

Seriously, if it's EA, just forget about it because they will always be EA and a leopard never changes its spot. I'd never take EA seriously till I get to see them deliver. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, if it's EA, just forget about it because they will always be EA and a leopard never changes its spot. I'd never take EA seriously till I get to see them deliver. 

Most of the gamers are now really irritated with EA. Let's see if they can deliver that good or not. I have high hope that atleast this time, they have learnt something from their past experiences. 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Most of the gamers are now really irritated with EA. Let's see if they can deliver that good or not. I have high hope that atleast this time, they have learnt something from their past experiences. 🙄

Seriously, the truth is that they have actually learnt one or two things but the major problem is that they are not yet willing to change. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/14/2021 at 12:37 PM, Razor1911 said:

Most of the gamers are now really irritated with EA. Let's see if they can deliver that good or not. I have high hope that atleast this time, they have learnt something from their past experiences. 🙄

Erm...I wouldn't be so hopeful because EA are masters of shooting themselves in the foot. You can count on EA to screw themselves over and then ask what's the problem. It's self delusion at its finest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Erm...I wouldn't be so hopeful because EA are masters of shooting themselves in the foot. You can count on EA to screw themselves over and then ask what's the problem. It's self delusion at its finest.

Absolutely right about them being expert in shooting themselves in the leg with being too selfish that costs them in the end. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/16/2021 at 1:19 AM, killamch89 said:

Erm...I wouldn't be so hopeful because EA are masters of shooting themselves in the foot. You can count on EA to screw themselves over and then ask what's the problem. It's self delusion at its finest.

But atleast, they should have realised by now. Even there had many hackers attack on their servers. They surely would do something to save their image. Let's hope for the best. 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

But atleast, they should have realised by now. Even there had many hackers attack on their servers. They surely would do something to save their image. Let's hope for the best. 😊

Well, the issue is that they still keep some portion of we gamers who still with their BS no matter how stupid it looks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

But atleast, they should have realised by now. Even there had many hackers attack on their servers. They surely would do something to save their image. Let's hope for the best. 😊

And I'll reiterate that this is EA, they won't compromise to please their consumers. Instead, what they're more likely to do is double down on their greedy microtransaction policies and give us a half-baked experience for a premium price.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

And I'll reiterate that this is EA, they won't compromise to please their consumers. Instead, what they're more likely to do is double down on their greedy microtransaction policies and give us a half-baked experience for a premium price.

Seriously, it's been EA's mode of operation for years now and I'm not sure if it's ever going to be possible for them to change from it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

And I'll reiterate that this is EA, they won't compromise to please their consumers. Instead, what they're more likely to do is double down on their greedy microtransaction policies and give us a half-baked experience for a premium price.

Yeah, a restructure of the whole company is needed. The way they are luring out money from our pocket, they must realise that these are unethical and only hampering the image of their company. 

Edited by Razor1911
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, a restructure of the whole company is needed. The way they are luring out money from our pocket, they must realise that these are unethical and only hampering the image of their company. 

Funny enough, they aren't really forcing us to pay because I'm very sure that not all gamers do that but the few that feel like they have so much to spare. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, a restructure of the whole company is needed. The way they are luring out money from our pocket, they must realise that these are unethical and only hampering the image of their company. 

Nope - it just needs to burned to the ground and start over again lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Funny enough, they aren't really forcing us to pay because I'm very sure that not all gamers do that but the few that feel like they have so much to spare. 

Yeah, they are not forcing at all. But somehow, they make the games like that you will feel you have to buy the upgrades. Just like, they had shown some ads while in gaming. That's really very extreme. 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, they are not forcing at all. But somehow, they make the games like that you will feel you have to buy the upgrades. Just like, they had shown some ads while in gaming. That's really very extreme. 🙄

Yeah, that's the only challenge that we are facing because in the end we would still end up playing and probably paying as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, they are not forcing at all. But somehow, they make the games like that you will feel you have to buy the upgrades. Just like, they had shown some ads while in gaming. That's really very extreme.

I think this is where the PUBG and Fortnite kind of kill market with offering of free game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...