Register Now
killamch89

EA Is Planning To Revive Dead Space, More To Be Revealed AT EA Play On July 22

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Well they do have some pretty hardcore fanbois that will defend them to the death so they think that most of us have that same kind of unwavering loyalty which really isn't the case.

Exactly - It's one of the biggest challenges that faces us in such situation. No matter what one says, they have got a good number of backers, so they keep doing what they do. 

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Well they do have some pretty hardcore fanbois that will defend them to the death so they think that most of us have that same kind of unwavering loyalty which really isn't the case.

I am also a fan of their games, but not going to be blind to whatever they do. Obviously, they had done some stupid things, and that should be condemned. But, I personally think they should come with better games to cover up their misdeeds.

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

I am also a fan of their games, but not going to be blind to whatever they do. Obviously, they had done some stupid things, and that should be condemned. But, I personally think they should come with better games to cover up their misdeeds.

Seriously - It's still a very big problem for them as they are mostly hooked up to money now than making videos games in a way its going to worth gamers money and not get too greedy with microtransactions. 

10 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I said hardcore fans which you clearly aren't. I'm talking the people that think EA can do no wrong no matter what they do - People like this absolutely annoy me because companies don't care about your loyalty. They just want your money and your loyalty will make you a constant stream of income for them.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I said hardcore fans which you clearly aren't. I'm talking the people that think EA can do no wrong no matter what they do - People like this absolutely annoy me because companies don't care about your loyalty. They just want your money and your loyalty will make you a constant stream of income for them.

The question I ask myself is what did EA or Ubisoft give to them that made them so loyal like that because we all obviously played the same shit they gave us, so why are they different? Did they get money incentive from EA? 🙄 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

The question I ask myself is what did EA or Ubisoft give to them that made them so loyal like that because we all obviously played the same shit they gave us, so why are they different? Did they get money incentive from EA? 🙄 

Some people try to tie their sense of worth to successful things in this lifetime. So by questioning the thing that gives them some sort of self-worth feels like a personal attack to them.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Some people try to tie their sense of worth to successful things in this lifetime. So by questioning the thing that gives them some sort of self-worth feels like a personal attack to them.

They'd be having high blood pressure all the time because as far as living is concerned, questions must be asked. 

On 9/2/2021 at 6:59 AM, killamch89 said:

Yeah, afterall they all are after money. I hardly think any of the gaming developers are there, which really thinks about the gamers sentiments. Initially, they will try to gain the confidence, and after that they play with the gamers sentiments. 

23 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, afterall they all are after money. I hardly think any of the gaming developers are there, which really thinks about the gamers sentiments. Initially, they will try to gain the confidence, and after that they play with the gamers sentiments. 

For me, once sentiments are objectively directed towards achieving a good goal, it's totally acceptable to me but once it's wayward, it's not for me. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

For me, once sentiments are objectively directed towards achieving a good goal, it's totally acceptable to me but once it's wayward, it's not for me. 

That's what with most of the gamers including me. But even if doing some stupid things, If the developers still try to launch some good games, that is worth the money, I won't mind playing the games either. 😆

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

I dont have much issues with most of the games released these days except those micro transaction games in that case those are really bad for gamers. 

So, it has become a hot topic in the town these days. Until unless those transactions are obligatory, I don't find any problem either. Just like in PUBG, which is a free game, the royale pass which costs around $15 is completely optional. 

Edited by Razor1911

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

So, it has become a hot topic in the town these days. Until unless those transactions are obligatory, I don't find any problem either. Just like in PUBG, which is a free game, the royale pass which costs around $15 is completely optional. 

Personally, I believe that microtransactions in video games is generally bad no matter how it's put. I saw on YouTube 10 worst microtransactions and I do agree with everything. 

17 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

More like it's not optional but you get alot of edge in the game in private games. after all if it were to be completely optional none of the people would go for it.