Register Now
The Blackangel

Would you save an enemy?

Absolutely not. My enemies can all die, and I hope it is the most excruciating death, both physically and emotionally at the same time. And I hope it would be by my hand, and that I get away with it.

I would actively work to bring about their death. It would be so satisfying.

Or I could turn them into what I call a "conscious vegetable" instead. Cut off their hands and feet. Rip out their eyes. Cut out their tongue. And bust their eardrums. They can't walk. They can't hold anything. They can't speak. They can't hear. They can't see. They have to live the rest of their life trapped within their own mind with no hope of escape. That would be a death beyond death. It would be a slow torturous death. And more than satisfying to befall them.

If I was an invader to another country, I would step in to save an enemy from torture or execution. If a foreign invader was on my soil, I would allow their execution but not torture. If my own countrymen brought civil war and wanted to overthrow elected government, genocide people of color, and complete tyranny, I would torture the fuck out of an enemy. Someone else would have to save them from me. I won't hold back one bit and I expect they won't either. 

"Trust" is a meaningless word. Anyone who is stupid enough to actually place trust in an individual deserves the repercussions. I trust no living soul, not even myself. The only thing that can be trusted in this world is a nonhuman creature. They're not deceptive. They're always honest. They don't have the ability to lie.

1 minute ago, StaceyPowers said:

If they are legit and eternally an enemy, it seems illogical to save them. If they are the kind of person who would switch sides out of gratitude, however, sure, I'll save them.

An enemy doesn't switch sides. They use every opportunity they can get to cause you harm.

Just now, The Blackangel said:

An enemy doesn't switch sides. They use every opportunity they can get to cause you harm.

Thus my distinction, as there are sometimes future allies who are transiently confused and worth salvaging =D But yes, for the type of enemy you are talking about, I would not save them.

On 6/27/2021 at 1:22 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Thus my distinction, as there are sometimes future allies who are transiently confused and worth salvaging =D But yes, for the type of enemy you are talking about, I would not save them.

There are also people who are being unknowingly manipulated by others who may have good intentions but are being led astray. In that case, I may have mercy on them but an enemy who's rotten from the get go is going to be immediately vanquished.