Register Now
The Blackangel

If you pissed them off, what character would you want a 20 second head start from?

Let's say you piss a character from one of your favorite games off. I mean REALLY piss them off. They're ready to kill you. You just ask them to give you a 20 second head start to run your ass off in an attempt to run away and survive. Who would you choose? Me personally, I would choose Sadie Adler from RDR2. The woman she became after what the O'Driscolls did to her and her husband, is not a woman I want to tangle with. She is brutal, and shows no mercy to anyone if they piss her off. If she's willing to stab a stranger through the hand in a bar because he's annoying her, what do you think she'll do if you really piss her off? Personally, I don't want to find out.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'd say the Alien Queen from Alien Isolation but that probably wouldn't do me any good because they'd be able to detect you up to a mile away and are faster, stronger and capable of learning your habits so it's a no win situation.

Edit: What HUMAN character would you want a head start from?

What an interesting question.. i'd like to be killed by Marta, from Outlast 2, it would be funny 😁

I remember that she could nail the cross in the protagonist's crotch.. ugh it could hurt me a lot, but I'm a woman, so what would she do with that cross in my corpse? I know that there were another types of deaths, but i'd want a bloody and darker one. I think that it would be so exciting to be running from her in that deadly and horror town. Thanks for the question, i imagined a very good scene haha

ddewfun-45d6c8ac-4a44-486f-8c06-7a78619b

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Edit: What HUMAN character would you want a head start from?

Revolver Ocelot from Metal Gear because his aim is God-like and he has exceptional eyesight, hearing and agility so I'd need all the head start I can get.

4 hours ago, Euronymous53 said:

What an interesting question.. i'd like to be killed by Marta, from Outlast 2, it would be funny 😁

I remember that she could nail the cross in the protagonist's crotch.. ugh it could hurt me a lot, but I'm a woman, so what would she do with that cross in my corpse? I know that there were another types of deaths, but i'd want a bloody and darker one. I think that it would be so exciting to be running from her in that deadly and horror town. Thanks for the question, i imagined a very good scene haha

ddewfun-45d6c8ac-4a44-486f-8c06-7a78619b

I don't mind something with a little bit of comfortable size in my crotch (I'm a woman too) but I don't want a cross hammered through me.