Register Now
killamch89

VPNs

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't really think most people use VPN for anything fraud in Holland. It depends on the part of the world where you are referring to. 

Yeah, everyone has choice dear, I don't like fraud and I can't go into such. I love staying anonymous but it doesn't mean I use VPN to access every site. 

45 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, everyone has choice dear, I don't like fraud and I can't go into such. I love staying anonymous but it doesn't mean I use VPN to access every site. 

Some websites doesn't even allow you to access it using any kind of VPN. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some websites doesn't even allow you to access it using any kind of VPN. 

When it comes to VPN access they simply block it. But their are some VPN that is routed that penetrates in, it depends on the kind of VPN and how it is built. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When it comes to VPN access they simply block it. But their are some VPN that is routed that penetrates in, it depends on the kind of VPN and how it is built. 

Exactly - it depends on the quality of the technology used by a particular VPN service.

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It also depends on how the security system of the website is set up, there are some websites that VPN can't bypass. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

It also depends on how the security system of the website is set up, there are some websites that VPN can't bypass. 

Yes, their are site which VPN can't bypass die to the security protocol being stronger to detect suspicious activities on the site. 

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Exactly - it depends on the quality of the technology used by a particular VPN service.

You're right too, if the virus in that VPN surpasses the security of the website in which it is used for, surely it will penetrate freely without disturbances. 

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

I know a lot of website seems to be blocked due to the VPN not able to detect them. some of the time that could be issue from the vpn company side. 

As I previously said, the quality of the VPN service offered determines its effectiveness.

On 10/2/2021 at 7:04 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, their are site which VPN can't bypass die to the security protocol being stronger to detect suspicious activities on the site. 

Exactly - that a VPN can bypass a website is all down to how the system's security is set up and upgraded, otherwise it's not going to be possible. 

On 10/4/2021 at 2:21 AM, skyfire said:

Yes and another thing a lot of fly by night type of services are basically making use of the Vpn scripts of the companies and using it on VPS hosts to offer that. So kind of low quality. 

That's also a very good point and that's why I'm hesitant to use any and every VPN service without doing the proper checks.

On 10/6/2021 at 6:06 PM, Heatman said:

Exactly - that a VPN can bypass a website is all down to how the system's security is set up and upgraded, otherwise it's not going to be possible. 

If the website in question isn't upgrade their security protocol and running maintenance regularly as usual it is possible for their system to be breached by malware VPN.