Register Now
StaceyPowers

What type of game can you just not get into?

53 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

Maybe if Farmville had been a find the differences puzzle that updated regularly I might have played it.

I'm not really a good fan of puzzle games, although I have played a little and I will take it any day over Minecraft. 

Skyrim. I got the game as part of my Xbox 360 bundle and tried it for a little while but I never understood the game properly. I didn't enjoy it much and I honestly did not get what all the hype was with the game. Maybe it was because I had no idea what I was doing for the game but I'm not willing to try it again to find out.

20 minutes ago, Darth said:

Skyrim. I got the game as part of my Xbox 360 bundle and tried it for a little while but I never understood the game properly. I didn't enjoy it much and I honestly did not get what all the hype was with the game. Maybe it was because I had no idea what I was doing for the game but I'm not willing to try it again to find out.

I'm actually yet to play the game. I have seen a lot of gamers say it's a very good one which is making me desire to play it. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not really a good fan of puzzle games, although I have played a little and I will take it any day over Minecraft. 

I'm not a big fan of puzzle games either at least most of them but to be honest, I would take neither those or Minecraft.

41 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I'm not a big fan of puzzle games either at least most of them but to be honest, I would take neither those or Minecraft.

Seriously, it's very stressful for me trying to play puzzle games. I didn't gave some of it a try but it never clicked. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's very stressful for me trying to play puzzle games. I didn't gave some of it a try but it never clicked. 

It's more the boredom factor for me - I get bored quite easily when something doesn't get my attention and so I'll start tuning it out.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's more the boredom factor for me - I get bored quite easily when something doesn't get my attention and so I'll start tuning it out.

Seriously, and puzzle games as well as maze games can literally wear you out like crazy. It surprises me that some people love them.