Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather be feared by all or loved by all?

16 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Feared. If everyone is afraid of you, no one will step out of line.

Agreed - when someone loves you too much, they'll go to the extremes to have you which includes kidnapping you and locking you away in a dungeon.

On 8/5/2021 at 9:55 AM, The Blackangel said:

Fan of princess movies are we?

lol Nah, one of my friends actually got kidnapped by his ex shortly after they broke up and it took us 4 days to find him. Needless to say, she's currently in mental institution because her psychiatric evaluation deemed that she was one crazy bitch.

On 8/6/2021 at 8:41 PM, killamch89 said:

lol Nah, one of my friends actually got kidnapped by his ex shortly after they broke up and it took us 4 days to find him. Needless to say, she's currently in mental institution because her psychiatric evaluation deemed that she was one crazy bitch.

Wow. Something similar to that happened here about 20 years ago, but ended up much worse. This was all in HS mind you. This kids girlfriend dumped him. Well a few days later he grabbed her and took off. It ended up in a police chase down the highway. He had a .357 with him which is how he got her in the car. He shot and killed her, then killed himself after plowing into a tree. I knew both of them, despite not going to their school. It was weird at the time because up until that point I had never been that close to a murder. But it is what it is.

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Wow. Something similar to that happened here about 20 years ago, but ended up much worse. This was all in HS mind you. This kids girlfriend dumped him. Well a few days later he grabbed her and took off. It ended up in a police chase down the highway. He had a .357 with him which is how he got her in the car. He shot and killed her, then killed himself after plowing into a tree. I knew both of them, despite not going to their school. It was weird at the time because up until that point I had never been that close to a murder. But it is what it is.

Wow - I never ever thought to take it that far in a relationship. Anytime I'm done I just walk away and never look back. If it doesn't work out it's not meant to be. On another note, I actually witnessed my first murder at about four and that has stayed with me since, 

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Wow - I never ever thought to take it that far in a relationship. Anytime I'm done I just walk away and never look back. If it doesn't work out it's not meant to be. On another note, I actually witnessed my first murder at about four and that has stayed with me since, 

I've seen several murders since then. I lost 4 years to heavy drug abuse, and it kinda goes with the territory.

2 hours ago, DC said:

Does not matter as I do not care what others think about or seek validation/approval from others. Just care about myself and my small inner circle of family and friends.

Dropping some gems there @DC - most people seem to be far too focused on what others do nowadays instead of paying attention to their own life.

On 8/9/2021 at 11:22 PM, DC said:

Does not matter as I do not care what others think about or seek validation/approval from others. Just care about myself and my small inner circle of family and friends.

Fair play, I wish I could be more like this! Very good advice indeed.

As for the original question, I'd opt for love, but I'm coming at it from the angle that I want everyone to be happy and loved. So the world is a better place. If that makes sense! Maybe that's just too happy clappy, lol.

13 hours ago, DylanC said:

Fair play, I wish I could be more like this! Very good advice indeed.

As for the original question, I'd opt for love, but I'm coming at it from the angle that I want everyone to be happy and loved. So the world is a better place. If that makes sense! Maybe that's just too happy clappy, lol.

I totally understand but it's just the other people and their agendas that drove us to our answers lol